Utah BBQ Forums
New Friends - Printable Version

+- Utah BBQ Forums (http://www.utahbbq.org)
+-- Forum: BBQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: New Friends (/showthread.php?tid=3466)

New Friends - stewartr002 - 04-17-2011 01:11 PM

My wife Pam and I had the great pleasure of meeting T, Becky, and Chris (SoEasy) at Q4U yesterday. We stopped for lunch and before you know it, T came out from the kitchen and joined us. Later, Chris arrived and we all had some excellent conversation. Two and a half hours later, Pam and I had to go or we'd probably still be there jaw-jackin' about BBQ. It was an excellent time...felt like family when we left. T, Becky, and Chris are super folks. Thanks T, Becky, and Chris for your warm hospitality. Looking forward to future get togethers.
Randy

RE: New Friends - SoEzzy - 04-17-2011 05:52 PM

You're welcome!

We thought you guys were great folks too, glad to have found some more family out there in the wilds of Hill.

And thanks for Jessie for the steer!

RE: New Friends - T - 04-19-2011 10:59 AM

Yo, really a pleasure meeting you two as well although I must say that I felt as if we were old friends. Thanks for coming in, and we are looking forward to you guys meeting the rest of the great people in the organization. Yours in BBQ " T "

RE: New Friends - nub2bbq - 04-19-2011 10:56 PM

I had a similar experience as well...Stick around there's a lot of great people and advice here as well. If you like BB-Q, know how to smile and laugh, then you're family. WELCOME!

RE: New Friends - stewartr002 - 04-21-2011 07:49 PM

(04-19-2011 10:56 PM)nub2bbq Wrote:  I had a similar experience as well...Stick around there's a lot of great people and advice here as well. If you like BB-Q, know how to smile and laugh, then you're family. WELCOME!

Thanks. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.