Utah BBQ Forums
Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - Printable Version

+- Utah BBQ Forums (http://www.utahbbq.org)
+-- Forum: BBQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Cookoffs, Classes, and Events (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Forum: Judges (/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+---- Thread: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration (/showthread.php?tid=3963)

Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - stewartr002 - 01-18-2012 09:10 PM

If you want to judge a Sam's Club event, remember Jan 23rd at 8:00 p.m. EST as that's when we can register. Go to the same site that teams register: http://kcbs.us/sams-club-series.php and sign up (you have to be a member of KCBS). I think I'll register for both Las Vegas and Salt Lake City events. Hope to see some others from Utah there.
Randy

RE: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - stewartr002 - 01-23-2012 11:41 PM

Woo hoo! I'm registered to judge at the Las Vegas and Salt Lake City Sam's Club events in April. See you all there.
Randy

RE: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - Phred - 04-25-2012 12:30 PM

Randy,
I have registered to judge on Saturday, however I haven't got my confirmation e-mail. What time are the judges to report?

phred

RE: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - Smokin Flyers - 04-25-2012 12:37 PM

I think 10 am

RE: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - stewartr002 - 04-25-2012 05:50 PM

Judges sign in opens at 0930 and you need to be there by 1000. The meeting is at 1030. They will give your seat away if you aren't there by then. See you Saturday.
Randy

RE: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - bud-wie-ser - 04-25-2012 07:24 PM

I just received my confirmation e-mail this afternoon. See you all there!

Thank You Judges! - philmcgrane - 04-30-2012 06:30 PM

Phil & Lou BBQ would like to Thank the Judges at the Sam's Club Event last weekend. Three judges turned in comment cards for our overcooked ribs. Without that kind of feedback it's often difficult to appreciate why you got a certain score and even harder to improve. While I would have liked a better result, I think the judges got it right and I want them to know that their feedback is greatly appreciated.

I hope all of the other food made it worth it!

Thanks,

Phil & Lou

RE: Sam's Club Event Judge Registration - T - 04-30-2012 06:47 PM

Classy of you guys, but I would not have expected anything different. Good seeing you guys again.