Utah BBQ Forums
New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - Printable Version

+- Utah BBQ Forums (http://www.utahbbq.org)
+-- Forum: BBQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Discoveries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll (/showthread.php?tid=5111)

New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - Matthew Stark - 06-26-2013 07:29 PM

Hello all!

We have new disposable 20"x24" Disposable/Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll.

Email us at disposablecuttingboard@gmail.com with the subject "Utah BBQ" to get free shipping on our 100 board roll.

http://www.disposablecuttingboard.com

RE: New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - Dutchovendude - 06-26-2013 08:41 PM

Nice looking boards! Thanks for posting and offering the discount!

RE: New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - Big Johnson's BBQ - 06-27-2013 09:40 AM

Just bought 2 boxes or I would have ordered them today... I'll get some soon Matt, thanks for posting!

RE: New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - Matthew Stark - 06-29-2013 05:44 PM

Hello all - we have a special going right now for the 4th of July - $79.99 for the 100 board roll! AND THERE'S MORE!! If you email us and mention "Utah BBQ Organization" - we'll ship it to you for FREE!!!!

RE: New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - bbqpitstop - 07-02-2013 11:23 AM

Has anyone tried these cutting boards yet? I've been using and selling the Smoky Mountain Smokers Disposable cutting boards with great success but these definitely look like they could be a good option.

RE: New Disposable & Reusable Cutting Boards on a perforated roll - Matthew Stark - 07-02-2013 11:53 AM

(07-02-2013 11:23 AM)bbqpitstop Wrote:  Has anyone tried these cutting boards yet? I've been using and selling the Smoky Mountain Smokers Disposable cutting boards with great success but these definitely look like they could be a good option.

I'd be happy to send a sample "swatch" to anyone that is interested. I'll find an envelope as big as I can and send it. for questions, we have a FAQ section on our website. For instance if you're an "aggressive" cutter Wink with an electric knife, you can layer boards together with water, and they'll work great. I use razor sharp boning knives, and a serrated slicer, and only need 1 board. however, depending on your cutting "style" - who knows! I had one lady return them because she got them in the mail, took a knife to a board and cut through it. YES you will cut through it if that's your intention - just like the cardboard boards. However, if you use them like you would a normal cutting board, you'll be fine.

Sorry for the rant Dodgy

Just email me at disposablecuttingboard@gmail.com, and I'll hapilly send a sample.