Utah BBQ Forums
A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - Printable Version

+- Utah BBQ Forums (http://www.utahbbq.org)
+-- Forum: BBQ (/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. (/showthread.php?tid=5338)

A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - SoEzzy - 11-27-2013 10:04 AM

Hoping everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving.

Turkey and Ham on the menu for us this year, with beans and peas, yams and sweet potatoes, gallons of gravy and some pies for desert.

Have a great time everyone!

RE: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - Big Johnson's BBQ - 11-27-2013 01:19 PM

Deep Frying & Smoking birds tonight... I got a spiral ham for my Pops... Gallons of gravy sounds about right!

Happy Thanksgiving to my BBQ Family!

Safe Travels if your moving about!

For me, after dinner... I gonna turn into a Potato... A Couch Patato!

RE: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - Razcals Ribs - 11-27-2013 05:15 PM

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving

RE: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - Out West Smokers - 11-27-2013 08:35 PM

I'll be doing a pineapple stuffed turkey in the dutch oven and one in the little smoker happy thanksgiving safe travels

RE: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - Smokin Flyers - 11-27-2013 09:26 PM

Smoking a turkey and going to smoked mashed potatoes , and just for fun a ham

RE: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - Larry Jacobs - 11-27-2013 10:11 PM

I like Matt's Facebook picture.

RE: A safe and happy Thanksgiving to one and all. - stewartr002 - 11-28-2013 06:57 AM

Happy Thanksgiving all! Still don't have my Lang yet but going up to Georgia Sunday and will stop by Nahunta (Lang Smokers) to check them out. Hope your holidays are the best.
Randy