Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soul & Bones Co-Owner's Passing
Pegleg Offline

Soul & Bones Co-Owner's Passing
My wife read in the Ogden Standard obituaries tonight that Jennifer Habel, Co-Owner of Soul and Bones Cajun BBQ passed away late last month. We have eaten there in the past and I know that some of you have as well.

I just thought I''d pass the info along to everyone and offer our condolences to the family.

http://hosting-22358.tributes.com/show/J...l-91818481

Thanks,
Lyle
07-05-2011 11:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Soul & Bones Co-Owner's Passing
We have eaten there as well. Good Cajun style food. They used a stick burner out back too for their Q.
Just 42 years old, sad.

KCBS Certified Judge
Traeger Lil' Tex 070
Traeger Texas 075
07-06-2011 03:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Desert Magnolia Offline

RE: Soul & Bones Co-Owner's Passing
I have been in there a time or two. They where a husband and wife team that brought a lot to the down town Ogden area. When the city shut down the light house a new company came in and booted them out to make room for a new larger "upscale" club. They do a cool kind of thing and I hope he finds a way when the time is rite to come back and bring those po boys and crawfish beignets. I never had a bad thing in the place.

Brother if your reading this my hart goes out to you and your family. I hope you find greener days soon.

BDS 1 BDS 2
Rub Q Long Time BBQ Team
KCBS member
07-07-2011 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply