Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Utah State Fair BBQ Cook-Off
pwheeler Offline

Tongue RE: Utah State Fair BBQ Cook-Off
(08-28-2012 02:19 PM)SoEzzy Wrote:  Well if it's the Bill Smith I know, I'd love to see him win, but if it is the Bill Smith I know, I feel he would rather win by scoring against other competitors, than be handed it on a plate! Wink

Good to see 3 Mules BBQ coming out to play, I missed talking to you guys in Layton Hills!

You are so right Chris!
So everyone, get your gear together and your applications in. Time is running out!

But I have some great news!
1) The $20 camping fee is being waived this year to make it more affordable, since some of you may be competing in more than one outdoor contest.
2) The registration deadline has been extended until Sept. 5th.
3) Applications can be turned in by Sept. 5th, but payment not due until check-in.

Before check-in teams must pay at the administration building and pick up tickets. Then proceed to the outdoor cooking contest area. There you will check in and have your meat inspected, and receive further instruction.

If you have any questions you can call Patty at 435-830-4845. Look forward to seeing all of you again.
08-29-2012 12:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Utah State Fair BBQ Cook-Off - SoEzzy - 07-13-2012, 04:10 PM
RE: Utah State Fair BBQ Cook-Off - tex-mex - 08-27-2012, 03:00 PM
RE: Utah State Fair BBQ Cook-Off - SoEzzy - 08-28-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Utah State Fair BBQ Cook-Off - pwheeler - 08-29-2012 12:31 PM