KCBS Master Judge

Judges Needed for Smokin' Up Layton Hills 10/5/13
The Utah BBQ Organization & Great Western BBQ Events are proud to present:

SMOKIN' UP LAYTON HILLS
Layton Hills - Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
1234 North Main in Layton, UT.

Pro 4 meats: Chicken / Pork Ribs / Pork / Brisket
Backyard meats: Chicken / Pork Ribs

Judging will be on Saturday, October 5th, 2013. Judges need to arrive no later than 11am.

HALF-HOUR turn-in times in four pro meats plus two backyard meats at 2:00 and 2:30. Bring your cooler with ice!

REPLY to this post to get on the list or with any questions.

The fine print: In consideration of my participation in the BBQ and related events, intending to be legally bound thereby, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and administrators, waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against Utah BBQ Organization, Great Western BBQ Events LLC, the host sponsors, and all of their representatives, successors, and assigns for any and all injuries suffered by myself, my heirs, executors and administrators with respect to Great Western BBQ Events LLC in cooperation & Utah BBQ Organization. Further, I hereby grant full permission to Utah BBQ Organization & Great Western BBQ Events LLC and/or agents authorized by them, to use any photographs, videotapes, motion pictures, recordings or any other record of Utah BBQ Organization & Great Western BBQ Events LLC and related events for any legitimate reason. I agree to abide by the rules and regulations of Utah BBQ Organization and the Great Western BBQ Events LLC.

Great Western BBQ Events LLC reserves the right to refuse entry/service to any competitor, vendor, participant, etc.

M u g s y
KCBS Master Certified BBQ Judge, Certified Table Captain; Utah Certified BBQ Judge
I used to eat natural foods until I realized that most people die from natural causes.
10-01-2013 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Judges Needed for Smokin' Up Layton Hills 10/5/13 - Mugsy - 10-01-2013 09:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Judges Needed - SL County Fair BBQ Comp Aug 8-9 fidel_astorga 4 89 Today 11:03 AM
Last Post: gdgrant
  Judges needed for the Sportsman's Warehouse bbq comp... fidel_astorga 7 329 07-15-2014 09:29 AM
Last Post: Mugsy
  Judges Needed at Cutrubus Cadillac 10/26/13 Mugsy 13 781 10-26-2013 07:48 AM
Last Post: Razcals Ribs