Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eagle Rib and Spudfest Roll Call?
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

Re: Eagle Rib and Spudfest Roll Call?
PackerBackers paperwork and $$$ went off in the mail today!!!! Let go teams, Last one for 2009!!!! Need 7 teams!!!! Lets make this a 2010 Jack Qualifier!!

Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
And yes... I hate Brett Favre
08-27-2009 03:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Hole BBQ Offline

My stuff went in the mail today! Now all you fence riders jump off and join!!!!! See ya'll next week!!!
08-28-2009 08:54 AM
BBQSki Offline

BBQSKI is very late signing up, but will be there
08-28-2009 09:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyclops Offline

:twisted: The Eagle Fire Department will have a dunk tank at this year's BBQ Cook Off. Proceeds will be to benefit the Burn Out Fund. In order to show unity with our firefighters, yours truly has agreed to enter the "dunkster" some time on Sunday and Monday. I have already advised the fire department that they won't make much money off of getting me dunked because, although BBQ'rs may be good cooks, they throw a softball like little girls! After looking over the team list, I have decided that there is no one that could hit their rear ends with both hands, much less the target on the dunk tank! I guess we will see if there are any "ball players" at the BBQ :twisted:
:twisted: P.S. Ihave told everyone in the office that ya'll can't throw, so Teresa has also agreed to take a turn in the "tank" :twisted:

Life Is A Team Sport
08-28-2009 10:41 PM
hossrocks Offline

Cyclops;p="18591 Wrote::twisted: The Eagle Fire Department will have a dunk tank at this year's BBQ Cook Off. Proceeds will be to benefit the Burn Out Fund. In order to show unity with our firefighters, yours truly has agreed to enter the "dunkster" some time on Sunday and Monday. I have already advised the fire department that they won't make much money off of getting me dunked because, although BBQ'rs may be good cooks, they throw a softball like little girls! After looking over the team list, I have decided that there is no one that could hit their rear ends with both hands, much less the target on the dunk tank! I guess we will see if there are any "ball players" at the BBQ :twisted:
:twisted: P.S. Ihave told everyone in the office that ya'll can't throw, so Teresa has also agreed to take a turn in the "tank" :twisted:

Jim, your a heck of a guy, I admire you :shock: Now where is my mit? Start warmin up the throwin arm! :evil:

Hoss
Kuna, ID USA
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigdaddysbbqonline.com">www.bigdaddysbbqonline.com</a><!-- w -->
Louisiana Grill Whole Hog - Brinkman back yard Pro - UDS - Traeger 150 - Wells Cargo Mobile Kitchen
08-28-2009 11:01 PM
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

Hmmm, Will thongs be required for the dunket!!! :lol: And under rule #29.4-794 of the National Dunk Tank Association It states that water temps in a dunk tank during the month of August MUST be kept at or below 34*F :shock: So Teresa?? You might want to dress in layers :wink: If'n you knows whats I means Tongue

Oh and BTW, I played Little League, Senior League, and a little Legion Ball back in the younger days! But that was 25 years ago

Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
08-28-2009 11:16 PM
Cyclops Offline

:twisted: Me? Afraid of a big gorilla and a Packer maniac??? Hardly! Hoss, you couldn't loosen up your arm if you went to a sports therapist. And Dave? You would have a better chance of seeing me get wet if you let Morgan throw!!!!!!! :twisted:

Life Is A Team Sport
08-29-2009 09:06 AM
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

Just remember... Under the age of 10, and over the age of 40 get half the distance to the goal Tongue

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
08-29-2009 10:27 AM
SlowJoes Offline
Spuds BBQ Co

hossrocks;p="18593 Wrote:
Cyclops;p="18591 Wrote::twisted: The Eagle Fire Department will have a dunk tank at this year's BBQ Cook Off. Proceeds will be to benefit the Burn Out Fund. In order to show unity with our firefighters, yours truly has agreed to enter the "dunkster" some time on Sunday and Monday. I have already advised the fire department that they won't make much money off of getting me dunked because, although BBQ'rs may be good cooks, they throw a softball like little girls! After looking over the team list, I have decided that there is no one that could hit their rear ends with both hands, much less the target on the dunk tank! I guess we will see if there are any "ball players" at the BBQ :twisted:

Jim, your a heck of a guy, I admire you :shock: Now where is my mit? Start warmin up the throwin arm! :evil:

I agree with Hoss...now let's get Hoss and Dave on the dunkin' seat.

Joe,
Spud's BBQ Co.
08-29-2009 05:39 PM
Unregistered

PackerBacker;p="18594 Wrote:Oh and BTW, I played Little League, Senior League, and a little Legion Ball back in the younger days! But that was 25 years ago
So you'll be bringing your washed-up Favre arm? :shock: Big Grin

John
08-29-2009 08:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

SlowJoes;p="18611 Wrote:

Joe... Think about it!?? Aint gonna happen, But I will make this motion! Jim/ Teresa can approve. As most of you know, the Jack draw is this Thurs (3rd) The draw in Idaho is between Petey and Joe. I say the winner of the draw goes to the tank after turn- ins on Monday!!!!! Vote early and often!!! :lol:

Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
08-30-2009 12:20 PM
SlowJoes Offline
Spuds BBQ Co

PackerBacker;p="18626 Wrote:
SlowJoes;p="18611 Wrote:

Joe... Think about it!?? Aint gonna happen, But I will make this motion! Jim/ Teresa can approve. As most of you know, the Jack draw is this Thurs (3rd) The draw in Idaho is between Petey and Joe. I say the winner of the draw goes to the tank after turn- ins on Monday!!!!! Vote early and often!!! :lol:

Dave

Your crazy, you know that!! Where do you come up with all this sick crap!!

Joe,
Spud's BBQ Co.
08-30-2009 06:00 PM
cookinid Offline

The shooters from Team IdaQ will dunk the pirate with a soccer ball. Maybe Cosdons kids will join in on the fun.

I hope the Eagle fire dept stands by with a fire hose cause if the pirate goes in we know the splash will empty the tank!

This of reminds me of the Shamu show at Sea World.
08-30-2009 06:34 PM
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

So will a member of team IdaQ, hit the tank if you make the draw????

Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
08-30-2009 07:10 PM
cookinid Offline

I think Tom volunteered for this duty
08-31-2009 06:51 AM
T Offline
Posting Freak

Yo, as some of you already know that Becci hurt her knee with a bad fall. Luckily for us she doesn't need surgery. She needs to rest her leg, and not walk on any uneven ground, which means that we are done for the year. We would like to thank all of you for a great year, and your friendships. Thanks to my sponsors Camp Chef and Majestic Meats. We would also like to wish all of you the best of luck in your up and coming competitions. We will be there in spirit. "Keep it real" Love ya all T & Becci - Utah Smoke

P.S. Don't forget the eleven o'clock shot!

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
08-31-2009 12:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SlowJoes Offline
Spuds BBQ Co

T;p="18644 Wrote:Yo, as some of you already know that Becci hurt her knee with a bad fall. Luckily for us she doesn't need surgery. She needs to rest her leg, and not walk on any uneven ground, which means that we are done for the year. We would like to thank all of you for a great year, and your friendships. Thanks to my sponsors Camp Chef and Majestic Meats. We would also like to wish all of you the best of luck in your up and coming competitions. We will be there in spirit. "Keep it real" Love ya all T & Becci - Utah Smoke

P.S. Don't forget the eleven o'clock shot!

First and foremost, Becci, hope things heal fast and well. With 3 surgeries on my left knee, I know what your feeling. Second, Spuds was looking forward to seeing you two up here. Really wanted to try and top you this year. Gonna get down to SLC this winter so we'll see you then.

Joe,
Spud's BBQ Co.
08-31-2009 12:46 PM
T Offline
Posting Freak

Yo, There is always next year bro, I really wanted to come, but as I said the lady is more important to me. I will be sending the Crown for the 11 oclock shot by Doug and Cris so throw one back for me?

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
08-31-2009 01:57 PM
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Must remember; the crown is for the shot... the crown is for the shot! :wink:

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
08-31-2009 02:44 PM
Cyclops Offline

That lady is THE most important thing to you! After all, she is the only reason you aren't in prison or dead!!!!!!

Life Is A Team Sport
08-31-2009 04:33 PM
SlowJoes Offline
Spuds BBQ Co

T;p="18646 Wrote:Yo, There is always next year bro, I really wanted to come, but as I said the lady is more important to me. I will be sending the Crown for the 11 oclock shot by Doug and Cris so throw one back for me?

Double fisting Crown at 11:00 in the morning....I'll do it for ya!

Joe,
Spud's BBQ Co.
08-31-2009 05:04 PM
Cyclops Offline

What if the contest supplied Becci with a wheel chair (throne) complete with a tierra, and a young man to maneuver her where she needed to go. Also, enough pain pills to forget she is wounded. Of course the by-product of that would mean she would have poppies and tulips in her turn-in boxes.

Life Is A Team Sport
09-01-2009 06:14 AM
Swine Steward Offline

Swine Stewards app and $$$ are in.

No T. No Andrew. Please tell me that Wolfie will be there at least.
09-01-2009 10:50 PM
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

Swine Steward;p="18671 Wrote:Swine Stewards app and $$$ are in.

No T. No Andrew. Please tell me that Wolfie will be there at least.

Well of course he's coming :twisted: . He's car pooling with Nick&Lindsey from Big Hole BBQ!

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
09-02-2009 08:14 AM
Pugwhan Offline

Who all is planning on participating in the "People's Choice"? John and I will be there early saturday instead of our original plans of sunday to setup.

Half of Team Swine Steward
09-03-2009 07:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sam's Club Series Roll-Call Larry Jacobs 12 1,451 01-24-2013 08:48 PM
Last Post: PackerBacker
  Roll Call for Boise Music Festival Cyclops 10 2,046 07-20-2010 01:55 PM
Last Post: Big Hole BBQ
  Eagle Rib and Spudfest T 21 4,247 09-09-2009 05:08 PM
Last Post: Frankenswine