Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still need Judges for Wild West BBQ Showdown
Pegleg Offline

Still need Judges for Wild West BBQ Showdown
I have 14 CBJ's who have sent in their applications, we need about seven or eight more to help us out. I have e-mailed all those who have sent in their apps, if you did not hear from me, please let me know. I will accept the applications via e-mail scan if you would like, please just call me and let me know (801) 718-0063.

Thank You,

Lyle Earl
KCBS Certified Judge
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark ---- professionals built the Titanic.
05-23-2009 09:01 AM
Find all posts by this user
Grill Sargent Offline

Re: Still need Judges for Wild West BBQ Showdown
Just a question that has nothing to do with the WWBBQ.....By chance, were you at Macey's on 36th and Washington Saturday?.....Just curious......

Bill
05-24-2009 12:11 AM
Pegleg Offline

Bill,
No I wasn't there on Saturday, I had a self imposed honey-do list I was working on at home all day.

We are now up to 17 judges, I just received two more applications from St. George and one also from Ben in Midvale who just got certified preceeding the Best Dam Barbecue Challenge in Boulder. We need four more CBJ's to round out a full set of 18 including the Table Captains. I have just sent a second confirmation e-mail out to everyone, if you have sent in your app and haven't heard from me please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks!!!!

Lyle Earl
KCBS Certified Judge
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark ---- professionals built the Titanic.
05-25-2009 10:46 AM
sampson Offline
Posting Freak

Can I judge AND cook??? I'm willing to you know 8)

Rockin' on two 22.5 WSM's, a GOSM gasser and missing them old drums...
KCBS Member and CBJ
Biggest (pound for pound) BBQ Fan in Utah
Two Time!! Grand Champion @ My Backyard Picnic Annual Cookoff
05-25-2009 08:21 PM
Pegleg Offline

We still need more CBJ's to round out the group!!!! Please, lets shoot for 100% CBJ's!!!! From here on out, please just e-mail or call me and I will add you to the list. I'd like to try and get the list topped out by this coming Sunday!!!!

Lyle Earl
KCBS Certified Judge
05-27-2009 06:10 PM
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Latest questions about the Wild West Debacle 2009 SoEzzy 1 3,869 01-18-2011 05:18 PM
Last Post: SoEzzy
  Wild West BBQ Comp Guest 5 2,416 02-22-2010 12:44 PM
Last Post: Cyclops
  Wild West BBQ Showdown Professional Results Pegleg 28 10,320 07-06-2009 05:03 PM
Last Post: elkski