Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Site may be down over the weekend!
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Site may be down over the weekend!
There is a chance that the utahbbq.org site may be down some or part of this weekend 02/28/09 - 03/01/09 while some maintenance to the site takes place, and we move it from the current host to the new host.

I'd like to apologize in advance, if it does go down for any length of time, I'm backing the whole site up at the moment, before setting a copy up on the new host.

When the DNS servers get changed over there could be anything up to a 48 hour lag, before the site comes back, but don't worry, (much), we're doing everything we can to minimize the disruption! :wink:

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
02-27-2009 01:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bwinther Offline
Managing Member

Re: Site may be down over the weekend!
Thanks Chris for the information and for all that you do with the site. It is much appreciated and you don't get much credit.

Brian

Brian

HQO
Gotta have it
2013 Utah's Representative to the Jack Daniel's World Championship Invitational BBQ Competition
KCBS Certified Judge
Managing Member
02-27-2009 02:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Flexo Offline

Nice job Chris. I know what a pain it can be. If it is not back up.....I will wait longer. Good Luck!!!

That sure was good stuff!
Tubby's Smokin' Q

KCBS Certified Judge
02-27-2009 07:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply