Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rancher Charcoal
tex-mex / Idaho Offline

Rancher Charcoal
This post appeared on the IDOS site, after meeting and talking with Brian on saturday at Q4U. omar / tex-mex

This might be more of an offer to those in or near Utah.

On Saturday night, I spent some time with "T", the owner or Q4U, and a few other local barbecue award winners. One of the guys there was Brian Baity, chief cook of the barbecue team Dragon Smoke BBQ... last year's winners of the Frostbite Challenge BBQ held at the same time as the IDOS WCCO at the Sportsman's Expo. He's also an excellent carver.

Anyway, Brian is looking for people interested in the Rancher brand charcoal from The Orignial Charcoal Company. I see that Fant, Neal, and Florida Farmer have mentioned this brand earlier in this thread.

Brian is trying to get a better discount on a bulk purchase. When I talked to him Saturday night, 7 Feb 09, he had enough people for seven pallets. The price break starts at 10 pallets.

If you are interested in buying many bags of charcoal in the near future, contact Brain Baity at 801-541-3330.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Storm Mountain Chapter
Utah Dutch Oven Events Calendar
02-09-2009 07:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply