Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Raiders!
Crazy Cajun Offline

Red Raiders!
Its looking tough at this point, however, the Raiders are fron a "Different" part of Texas!
I hope ya'll got that.

Dr. Mike. Have no despair. Think Root canals, drillling, etc. and NO novicaine!
for the Okies!!
Red Raiders have a tough patch to clear in the second half but they are the Red Raiders!!

I got my Mojo workin on them Okie's!

Where is the WolfBoy? Time to pull him out!

Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler
Certified KCBS Judge
11-22-2008 08:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

Re: Red Raiders!
Did I say I went to Texas Tech? I must have been mistaken... I must have meant Texas Southern University... Yeah, that is it... Texas Southern... :oops:

You ever been fishin'... And come up on a dead white fish somebody threw up on the bank maybe 2- 3 weeks ago? That is about how bad we stunk tonight...

Kevin, thanks for the mojo, though.... You are right - where is Wolf Boy when you need him...

Stinky, er uh Hoochie... :shock:
11-22-2008 11:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

That is a major bummer, Dr. Mike. I was pulling for your boys just for you. Who knows, we could see a BSU/TT bowl game. That would be pretty exciting.

John
11-23-2008 12:19 AM
Unregistered

PatioDaddio;p="12573 Wrote:That is a major bummer, Dr. Mike. I was pulling for your boys just for you. Who knows, we could see a BSU/TT bowl game. That would be pretty exciting.

John

That would indeed be a fun game... Guess we will see... Texas Tech will have a big "mental" obstacle to overcome after last night's butt whuppin' and embarrassment - and they play an improving Baylor team this week t finish their regular season...

BTW - a BIG congrats to the Utes and Boise State!!! Both teams are definitely on a roll right now...

Hoochie
11-23-2008 03:28 PM