Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Peanut Oil
SlowJoes Offline
Spuds BBQ Co

Peanut Oil
Hey cooks...in particular those in the Boise area. I have in my possesion a few 5 gallon containers of un-opened thus, un-used Peanut oil. It is around a month out of date but we cooked up a turkey the other day using the oil and it came out perfect. I have seen peanut oil going $15.00-$17.00 a gallon and up to $75.00 for 5 gallons (must have been some special peanut oil). If you or anyone you know have in mind a deep fried turkey, wings, fries or even Prime Rib (thanks T. for the great idea) please get in touch with me. $20.00 will get you a 5 gallon jug of perfectly fine un-used peanut oil. 208-463-7563 or 208-989-9060
You can also PM me.

Joe,
Spud's BBQ Co.
11-16-2008 10:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Re: Peanut Oil
Yo Joe, have you tried the deep fried Prime Rib yet?

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
11-16-2008 07:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hossrocks Offline

Deep fried Prime?????? That sounds so wrong yet I feel compelled to deep fry a $80 peice of meat... Is it good stuff?

Hoss
Kuna, ID USA
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.bigdaddysbbqonline.com">www.bigdaddysbbqonline.com</a><!-- w -->
Louisiana Grill Whole Hog - Brinkman back yard Pro - UDS - Traeger 150 - Wells Cargo Mobile Kitchen
11-16-2008 07:38 PM
SlowJoes Offline
Spuds BBQ Co

hossrocks;p="12472 Wrote:Deep fried Prime?????? That sounds so wrong yet I feel compelled to deep fry a $80 peice of meat... Is it good stuff?
T. turned me on to it and I too balked at the idea but the more I thought about it......yeah, it's really good. Piece of advice, let it come to or close to room temp as you don't want the outside to finish way ahead of the inside at 130*. I didn't do that the first time and ended up finishing it in the FE at a much lower temp.

Joe,
Spud's BBQ Co.
11-16-2008 10:22 PM
Arockguy Offline

Prime rib and fried. Two of the best things in life together?? Will someone tell me where to find the directions on how to do this? Thanks!!
06-07-2009 01:45 PM