Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Charcoal anyone?
Frankenswine Offline
Managing Member

Charcoal anyone?
I just left the NPS store. They have 50 gal drums of charcoal for sale. The are 30.00 and they had 3 left. They also had a 22 1/2 weber kettle for sale. There is a storewide sale going on now, so the kettle would be about 28.00 and if the charcoal is included would be 21.00. I have bought a barrel before and it is a mix of different kinds. Mine is mostly kingsford with some lump and I think western family brand. But you can't beat that price. Mine weighed about 225lbs.

Doug
10-31-2008 12:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mjerdmann Offline

Re: Charcoal anyone?
Hi!

Sorry for the dumb question; what is the NPS store?

Bubba'S BBQ

"Its Hawg Gone Good"
11-03-2008 10:28 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

It is a returns and miss-directed/ordered resale store in Salt Lake City.

They purchase up the good that transportation companies can't deliver or overstock items, crushed or damaged boxes, then sell them either through their stores or on Ebay.

They have WSM's and Kettle's, other cooking equipment, groves just about anything that can be transported has a chance of going across their doorway.

The NPS Store
1600 S. Empire Rd.
Salt Lake City, UT 84104

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
11-03-2008 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply