Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Media request
T Offline
Posting Freak

Media request
Yo guys, I have been ask by a local news paper [The Magna Times] and they also cover the West Valley area as well as Taylorsville, anyway they want me to be there point man in this matter, keep track of our local teams that travel to comps out of the state and there placings. Starting at Best Damn I will interview each of the five teams going as well as taking a picture of them in front of there designated area. I will also submit this information in the form of a press release to other newspapper agencies. For those of you that were not present at the Association meeting I was named to be in charge of media relations, so here we go. I think that this is really cool for Utah BBQ and it's exposure. If I'm not at a particular comp the team that goes give me your results please. I will furthur speak with them about covering our local events as well. There that is!

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Camp Chef Sponsored

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

KCBS Certified Judge

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
05-20-2008 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBQUte Offline

Re: Media request
T
Let me know what I can do to help you with this any thing else related to media or publicity as I volunteered at the meeting for this as well. I will call you so you have my cell #!!

I can also help in producing press releases or full color "bio" sheets for teams
05-21-2008 11:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Re: Media request
Yo Mike, I will get with you when we return my friend for sure. I have your number. I will call you, thanks.

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Camp Chef Sponsored

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

KCBS Certified Judge

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
05-21-2008 01:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Big media day for noname gourmet! BBQUte 4 987 02-12-2009 09:31 PM
Last Post: no1plumber