Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CALL FOR JUDGES & VOLUNTEERS Wild West BBQ Showdown
Pegleg Offline

CALL FOR JUDGES & VOLUNTEERS Wild West BBQ Showdown
I need at least 12 judges, two table captains & 3 volunteers to help with the Wild West BBQ Showdown scheduled for June 6th & 7th. I would like to get as many certified judges as possible; those who have signed up for the class in June are welcome as well. The judges are needed on Saturday the 7th, check-in time will be 10:00 A.M. with the final judging catagory ending at approximately 2:00 P.M.

Please follow the link to download the application and mail it to me -- my address is on the application. If you prefer to send it electronically, save it as a text file then reopen it. You can then fill it out on the computer and e-mail it to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Lyle@utahbbq.org">Lyle@utahbbq.org</a><!-- e -->. Please call me at 718-0063 or by e-mail if you have any questions at all.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.backcountry-magazine.com/WildWest/JudgeEntryForm.pdf">http://www.backcountry-magazine.com/Wil ... ryForm.pdf</a><!-- m -->

Thank You!!

Lyle Earl
KCBS Certified Judge
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark ---- professionals built the Titanic.
05-20-2008 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jeff Offline

I'll have to check & see if I have any commitments for that Saturday.
Any idea what the parking situation is going to be like?

KCBS Certified Judge
05-21-2008 07:46 AM
Pegleg Offline

Jeff;p="9465 Wrote:I'll have to check & see if I have any commitments for that Saturday.
Any idea what the parking situation is going to be like?

Thanks Jeff let me know,

As far as parking situation goes -- I'm not sure but I will see what I can find out. The event will be held at Electric Park if you know where that is; I have to go to Provo on business early next week and I was going to swing by and check out the site.

Thanks,

Lyle Earl
KCBS Certified Judge
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark ---- professionals built the Titanic.
05-21-2008 04:00 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  $25,000 KCBS Wild West BBQ Shoot Out (Aug 22-23) Big Johnson's BBQ 9 391 07-11-2014 10:38 AM
Last Post: HDBBQ
  KCBS $25,000 - Wild West BBQ Shoot Out - Aug 22 & 23 - Team Registration Big Johnson's BBQ 14 698 05-07-2014 10:51 PM
Last Post: Mugsy
  KCBS $25,000 Wild West BBQ Shootout, Aug 23-24! Big Johnson's BBQ 38 3,076 08-26-2013 02:28 PM
Last Post: stewartr002