Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The energizer battery of Q
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

The energizer battery of Q
They keep going and going, you tell'm Jay! How your weekend went! Look out folks this team is HOT!!

Jay, my flight gets in at 10am your time, I figure we can do ribs and chix, then later prep and put the big cuts on, will be cool to sharpen the skills a bit before the BBQ season!

Thanks Man! Good Job this weekend

Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
And yes... I hate Brett Favre
05-04-2008 06:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Re: The energizer battery of Q
Dave, Dave, Dave, bro you need to settle down. I for one am not going for the BS your putting down above. You need to get some new angles, you know that chit don't get it here. It may work on the new cooks, but the vets no way. In the first place bro, Jay may have taught you the majority of what you know, but he is not going to show you all he knows, and no doubt ever will? Congrats Jay and Monica for your recent walks. Jay you need to give the "Brat" a chill pill. Good Job again you two. Dave too much time in the sun bro,or is it no smoking cigarettes that's getting to ya? I LOVE YOU MAN! LOL

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Camp Chef Sponsored

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

KCBS Certified Judge

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
05-04-2008 08:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

Re: The energizer battery of Q
T ? Good talking with ya tonight on the phone, you called that one real good! JayBird... I will call ya from the west terminal from the curb, look for the green and gold shirt

Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
And yes... I hate Brett Favre
05-04-2008 09:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply