Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thank You!!!! From Richard's Roundup BBQ
caterguy Offline

Thank You!!!! From Richard's Roundup BBQ
Wow! The last 3 weeks have been crazy. A special thanks to all of you for your encouragement and kind words and emails of support. We had a great time in Mesquite and were quite surprised at the results! Guess we added just the right amount of ice to the smoker to regulate the temp. (Just Kidding) But it was HOT! 118 degrees one day. The temp in the smoker was over 150, with nothing in it!! We were only about an hour out of Mesquite when T called my cell phone. He must have eyes everywhere. Thanks T for your support.

We went straight from the competition to getting ready for the State Fair. It was nice to see some of you guys there. I met a lot of people in our line that love to BBQ, and told them about our association. Look for some new members during the next few days. Thanks again everyone. Richard
09-20-2010 03:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Re: Thank You!!!! From Richard's Roundup BBQ
Thanks Richard, had a referral call today. Thanks also for following up with the other gentleman on your break, I know how valuable break time is. See ya soon my friend.

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
09-20-2010 03:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply