Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fantastic
no1plumber Offline
Banned

Fantastic
Thanks everyone for supporting the Meat and Greet. We had a great turn out and some wonderful BBQ. I think that it was a great event for the association and we should be getting some new members. I think we should make this an annual event. What do you think?

I had a great time meeting everyone and their families. We appricate all the notes of thanks and the comments about our home. We are glad that everyone liked it. We knew when we found out the this place was going up for sale that it was the place for us. Thanks agian and hope to see you soon.
04-27-2008 09:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Re: Fantastic
Thanks Vic and Annessa, (sp?) I hope I spelled correctly, SBBBQ and families appreciate the hospitality you showed yesterday and the cars were neat too. Your dad is a pretty cool guy, Vic.
Gene

KCBS Certified Judge
Traeger Lil' Tex 070
Traeger Texas 075
04-27-2008 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hulihuli Offline

Vic,

Thank you to you and everyone for the great time at the Meat & Greet. Never have I seen so much BBQ at one time. It was Awesome! So many people we talked to, and other's we wanted to talk to, especially about their pits. Every one was so freindly, again, "Thank you all."

Who ever had the Peach Beans, I'm in love. Is there any way to get the recipe if its not a family secret? If it is a family secret, i'm adoptable?

Jeff & Marie
04-27-2008 10:20 PM
rjr23 Offline

Thanks Vic and Annessa for hosting the Meat and Greet. 2 Pigs had a great time.

8) Richard 8)
04-28-2008 07:43 AM
T Offline
Posting Freak

Yo Vic, thanks man for hosting the meet and greet. Had a great time seeing all of the family, it was like a reunion of sort. Nice set you have there my friend, and the cars were great. I have some pictures that I took, I will post them maybe tomorrow? Tell my little buddy Kasper that I have another stuffy for him. Had some good laughs with Annessa, good job girl. Thanks again for hosting and glad everyone had a great time, the boss [Becci] did as well.

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Camp Chef Sponsored

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

KCBS Certified Judge

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
04-28-2008 08:01 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

I'd like to add my thanks to Vic and his family for hosting what I'd like to see be the first of many bbq meet and greets.

The weather was warm enough without being to hot, and cool enough without being cold.

Everyone ate well, and there was a wonderful variety of meats and dishes.

I am going to have to take some lessons on cornbread, and potatoes, and slaw oh heck lets just say I need to take lessons! :wink:

Thanks to all who made it there, tough luck on those that missed it, look for it on the calendar for next year!

On a personal note I'd like to thank Norm and his wife for the signs they got me, that made a fine topping to a great day.

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
04-28-2008 08:46 AM
Infamous Dave Offline

Vic and Annessa-
Thanks again!
It was a great time and some great food!

For all that missed it WOW! 3 banquet tables plus a few smaller tables just to hold all of the food. It was a BBQ Paradise!

Can't wait till next year!

Infamous Dave
www.skinnyboysbbq.com
KCBS Certified Judge
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
If tomorrow may be my last, I want BBQ today!
04-28-2008 10:07 AM
SmokinJoe Offline

I'm sorry I missed it, but I want to offer Vic a big congrats on a job well done. T tells me it came off really well!

Glad everyone had a good time, and thanks again Vic.

-joe

Get your smoke on...
04-28-2008 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I'm still waiting for Diamond Dave to schedule his annual Idaho "Season Opener", but the boy has been as quiet as a church mouse. :wink: Smile Whatta ya say we Idaho cooks reserve a spot on the Green Belt and do this? I'm in for almost any weekend in May. We could feed all the homeless. :shock: Big Grin

John
04-28-2008 10:33 PM
Quote this message in a reply