Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Special thanks!
T Offline
Posting Freak

Special thanks!
Yo, just wanted to let you know that a long time friend of mine Greg Jensen and his business partner Jay Payne, have given us permission to hold our QN4U cook class at their facility. The area is perfect for a class where we won't be interrupted by the every day cat, wondering if it's a cook off. We have plenty of room for 25 teams and R.V.'s. There is a gravel base everywhere. Water and restrooms will also be available. We even have room in one of the bays for a indoor classroom if needed. The site is located south of I-80 about a mile from the International Center. Plenty of lodging at the Center and maybe 1.5 miles from the airport. The address is Carrier Transi Cold of Utah, 700 S. 5209 W. Salt Lake City, Utah. Great view of our beautiful Wasatch Mountains. The registration forms are in the making. Stay tuned.

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Camp Chef Sponsored

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
01-31-2008 04:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tour de Que Offline
Account not Activated

Re: Special thanks!
SWEEET!!!
Any word on the format of the class or will that be sent out with the application?
01-31-2008 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
volksman Offline

Re: Special thanks!
This sounds great! I am going to keep an eye out for more info!
01-31-2008 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply