Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GOOD FOR DAVE
T Offline
Posting Freak

GOOD FOR DAVE
Yo guys, thought that I had posted this, but I guess I didn't put a topic and pused submit, anyway Dave called me from the Packer-Redskins game and is having a ball. Good for that cat. Really glad for my bro who is a serious fan as we all know and does a great job decorating his area at all competitions. I could barely hear him because of all the yelling in the back ground. If you watched the game you can understand why, good game. He wanted me to pass on a big HELLO to all. Enjoy yourself man, you my friend deserve it, love ya!

keep it low-n-slow " T "

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
10-18-2007 09:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Re: GOOD FOR DAVE
Happy day for him. (and other Packer fans) The Pack won 17-14 against the Redskins. I wonder how a tail gate party would be at one of those events? I'm betting there is a ton of Johnsonvilles getting gobbled up.
10-18-2007 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Cyclops Offline

I spoke with Dave on TUESDAY! He still couldn't talk. The Packers may have left "it all on the field" on Sunday, but Dave's voice was right there too. :wink:
10-18-2007 09:35 PM
Swine Steward Offline

Gene;p="6305 Wrote:Happy day for him. (and other Packer fans) The Pack won 17-14 against the Redskins. I wonder how a tail gate party would be at one of those events? I'm betting there is a ton of Johnsonvilles getting gobbled up.

And a fair amount of cheese.
10-18-2007 10:58 PM
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

Well we made it back last saturday, my voice came back last thursday! (Best 5 days Dana has had in a long time) As always had a great time at the game, tailgated a "little" :wink: and will go again next year, as Dad has had season tickets sense 1957 Tongue but soon to be mine!!!! Tongue

On another note, I got a call from a friend that has worked at FireBird Race Way for many years now, and the owner is very interested in having a comp. there next year during one of there big events. So I will follow up on that lead this week! Looks like 2008 will be a great year for all of us

Later
Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
And yes... I hate Brett Favre
10-22-2007 10:17 AM
BBQSki Offline

Firebird would be a great venue -- lots of space, restrooms, ...and these misters you can stand under a cool off. The owner also puts a lot of money up promoting his events on the radio and in print.

.....I wonder what burnt hickory and burnt rubber smells like together? Big Grin
10-23-2007 01:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brian Offline

Hey BBQSki

I think I tasted the results of burnt rubber and hickory this past weekend at the Viejas contest. The taste of one of the pork samples at our judging table reminded each of us of the smell of a new rubber ball. Not a good combination in my opinion. Hope this helps you decide.

DRAGON SMOKE BBQ
KCBS BBQ judge
http://www.brianbaitystudio.com
Sponsored by: Original Charcoal Company (http://www.originalcharcoal.com) Lofte's Private Club and Restaurant
10-23-2007 03:03 PM