Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2nd ANNUAL ROCK N' RIBS RESULTS
Pegleg Offline

2nd ANNUAL ROCK N' RIBS RESULTS
I want to thank EVERYONE for their support in helping us pull off a GREAT event this weekend, it would not have happened without ALL of you!!

DESSERT CATEGORY

1st All Hogs go to Heaven - Lemon Bars
2nd Becky from Utah Smoke - Banana Bread Pudding
3rd Hi I Que - Apple Pecan Pie
4th Richards Roundup - Rum Cake

OVERALL RANKING

GRAND CHAMPION -- Otis and the Bird
RESERVE GRAND -- All Hogs go to Heaven
3. Oink County Cookers
4. Hoochie-Que; This team also won an award for being the top Utah team
5. Pikeman BBQ
6. BarbequeSki
7. Blues Hog BBQ
8. Utah Smoke
9. Smokin' With Willie
10. 2Pigs Smokin'
11. Patio Daddio BBQ
12. Hi I Que
13. Iron Horse BBQ
14. Smokin' Hot Sistahs
15. Heff N' Bull
16. Stephen's Smoke Shack
17. Midwestern Heritage
18. Fat Bastard's BBQ
19. Capt. Len's Grillin Academy
20. Get Q'd
21. Fireworks
22. Q-N-Brew
23. Casual BBQ/Team Egg
24. Richard's Roundup BBQ
25. AshKickers

INDIVIDUAL MEAT CATEGORIES

CHICKEN
1. Oink County Cookers
2. Otis and the Bird
3. Hoochie-Qu.
4. Hi I Que
5. Smokin' Hot Sistas
6. Pikeman BBQ
7. Fat Bastard's BBQ
8. Midwestern Heritage
9. Patio Daddio BBQ
10. All Hogs Go To Heaven
11. Capt. Len's Grillin Academy
12. Smokin' with Willie
13. Utah Smoke
14. Casual BBQ/Team Egg
15. 2Pigs Smokin'
16. BarbequeSki
17. Richard's Roundup BBQ
18. Q-N-Brew
19. Heff N' Bull.
20. Iron Horse BBQ
21. Blues Hog BBQ
22 Get Q'd
23. Stephen's Smoke Shack
24. Fireworks
25. AshKickers

PORK RIBS
1. Blues Hog BBQ
2. All Hogs Go To Heaven
3. 2Pigs Smoking
4. Heff N' Bull
5. BarbequeSki
6. Capt. Len's Grillin Academy
7. Hoochi-Que
8. Smokin' with Willie
9. Fireworks
10. Smokin' Hot Sistahs
11. Iron Horse BBQ
12. Oink County Cookers
13. Casual BBQ/Team Egg
14. Otis and the Birs
15. Get Q'd
16. Hi I Que
17. Midwestern Heritage
18. Stephen's Smoke Shak
19. Patio Daddio BBQ
20. Utah Smoke
21. Q-N-Brew
22. Fat Bastard's BBQ
23. Pikeman BBQ
24. Richard's Roundup BBQ
25. AshKickers

PORK
1. Pikeman BBQ
2. Oink County Cookers
3. Otis and the Bird
4. Iron Horse BBQ
5. AshKickers
6. Patio Daddio BBQ
7. Utah Smoke
8. All Hogs Go To Heaven
9. Stephen's Smoke Shack
10. Blues Hog BBQ
11. Hi I Que
12. 2Pigs Smokin'
13. Smokin'g Hot Sistahs
14. Capt. Len's Grillin Academy
15. Smokin' with Willie
16. Hoochie-Que
17. BarbequeSki
18. Richard's Roundup BBQ
19. Fireworks
20. Q-N-Brew
21. Fat Bastard's BBQ
22. Heff N' Bull
23. Casual BBQ/Team Egg
24. Get Q'd
25. AshKickers

BRISKET
1. BarbequeSki
2. Hoochie-Que
3. Otis and te Bird
4. Pikeman BBQ
5. Stephen's Smoke Shack
6. Utah Smoke
7. Smokin' with Willie
8. Fireworks
9. Fat Bastard's BBQ
10. Get Q'd
11. Blues Hog BBQ
12. All Hogs Go To Heaven
13. Heff N' Bull
14. Patio Daddio BBQ
15. Hi I Que
16. Iron Horse BBQ
17. Oink County Cookers
18. Midwestern Heritage
19. 2Pigs Smokin'
20. Q-N-Brew
21. Smokin' Hot Sistahs
22. Casual BBQ/Team Egg
23. Richard's Roundup BBQ
24. AshKickers
25. Capt. Len's Grillin Academy
08-26-2007 08:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nashby Offline

Re: 2nd ANNUAL ROCK N' RIBS RESULTS
Congratulations to the winners and thanks to you Lyle. You worked like a maniac for several days. Great event.
08-26-2007 05:37 PM
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

I echo Nashbys' comments.
Thanks Lyle.
08-26-2007 06:02 PM
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

:oops: I didn't mean to leave out The Gallivan folks, Channel 4, and everyone else that threw in time and effort to make this happen. I hope the Fire Fighters made a difference also for M.D. and thanks to those that cooked the extra pork for them.
08-26-2007 07:02 PM
Unregistered

To all of the orgainizers -- The event was cook-friendly, well-organized, and a true pleasure to be involved with. I'll be back as long as it exists and as long as the Good Lord allows.

Lyle, you are a seriously great guy and a very valuable asset to the UBBQA. You did an outstanding job this weekend. Please pass on my thanks to your family for their assistance. I don't presume to speak for everyone, but this cook certainly appreciates your help greatly.

John
08-26-2007 10:13 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

Wow...

What a comp... Great weather, great teams... Z and I stood out in the center of "the row" late Friday night, and simply marveled at the quality of the teams we had there this year as we looked down the way... Kinda "intimidating" / humbling in many ways, to be quite honest with you... As Joe mentioned during the award ceremonies, this little ol' organization has sure come a long way in the past 2 years...

Lots and lots and lots of "THANKS!!" to Lyle and Joe for pulling off a tremendous event this year... Along with the support of the Gallivan Center / City of Salt Lake, Channel 4 - ABC, KBER-101, 101.9 The End, The CW 30, Salt Lake Credit Union, Budweiser, In Utah This Week, and others I am certain I have missed...

Then there is the KCBS, and Ed and Larry, who did a fantastic job again this year for us.... Along with the 25-28 KCBS Certified Barbeque Judges who showed up to give us the best in judging talent (Hint, hint - we will need you again here in Park City on Oct 5-6 for Sagebrush & Smoke!!! Please talk to Lyle or PM me...)

But 2nd most importantly, I want to thank my "family" here with the UBBQA... Man, I can't even begin to think what one of these comps would be like without my "brothers and sistahs" all there to help lend a hand, to keep things light and jovial, to check on each other, to lend some honest opinions or provide to excellent advice, to be the first to offer up a smile - or a hug - or a pat on the back... The "godfather of Utah Que" T and family (thanks for the help with the ribs - and for all the little "pearls" you have dropped my way - and for stopping by "just to check on me"!!), Brian and crew with Smokin' with Willie (what a great time it always is to be with you two... and what a lovely/beautiful wife, Brian!!), Richard and Jonathan with 2 Pigs (nothing like a little dentistry next to a smoker, huh?! What great guys you both are!!), John/Patio Daddio (the best "next door neighbor" a team could ever have... What a wonderful friend you are, John.... And such a pleasure to meet your family finally... And IMHO, I still contend your chicken kicked mine all over the place), Vic and family with Hi I Que (you guys need to get Vic to show you his "car photos"!! Wahoooo!! LOL!! Really great to see your family again, too...), Mike & crew with Iron Horse (thanks so much for the shade, Mike... we were dying down there in the sun!!), Carla and Crew with Smokin' Hot Sistahs (you ladies are always so wonderful with a smile, a word of encouragement, and that air of composure that everything is going to be all right - something this "spaz bucket" certainly doesn't have!!!), Keith and crew with Casual BBQ (Keith, hope your tummy is doing better, too!!), and of course Z and April with Get Q'd (always there with a smile, a helping hand, a hug - and maybe a beer, too!) There are quite a few CBJ's that are part of this "family" as well - too many to name - but that were so wonderful to come by and say "Hi" and genuinely ask how we were and offer up some encouragement to all of us after a long night of cooking.... And again, Joe and Lyle - can we ever say enough great things about the two of you (Lyle, thanks so much for taking the time to come introduce all of your wonderful family to me - it was such an honor to get to meet all of them! And Joe - seems like I saw a warm "twinkle" in your eye, too!! Which was good to see...)

Again, as I said - what a wonderful "family" I have here at the UBBQA... Each and everyone of you have been so wonderful and kind and supportive not only to me, but my entire family as well... I have been a dentist for 20 years now (wow- that is scary!!) - and while I am very proud of what I have done in that field of endeavor, I must admit I am much prouder of my UBBQA "family" than I am of most of the guys/gals I am associated with in dentistry....

So - who is "most importantly"?? Who do I owe my greatest thanks to? To my wife (and my kids, too)... For all the patience she/they have shown me (and continue to show me) as I pursue this "interest" of mine... For "taste testing" and eating more Que than I know she/they would probably like at times... For helping me pack all my "gear" in the middle of the night (and more than once, too!!)... And for helping me unload and clean up things when we get home and I am dog-butt beat and tired... For making certain I have all the "little things" I am prone to forget that I might need myself during a comp (such as food to eat, water, etc )... For stepping in during a comp, when my mind is more than "fuzzy" and my body is more than pooped, and helping me prepare my trays and making them look real nice and making certain to get them to the judges for me on time... For standing out in the crowd to take pictures, when she really - and rightfully - should have been up on that stage to accept any award right along with me... For encouraging me to "keep on keeping on" when I have been stressed out and tired due to my "real job" and I have been ready to "pull the plug" on my last 2 comps (none of you know just how close I have come at the last moment to not showing up for both the Logan and RNR comps - and had it not been for my wife "nudging" me along - well, you probably wouldn't have seen my face!! )

Again, thanks for a great comp... I am truly blessed 8)
08-26-2007 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Mike - I can't really follow that except to thank you for the very kind words and for the company of you, your family and the rest of the UBBQA folks. Y'all don't know what your missing down on the far end of Chinatown (as T calls it) Big Grin .

It's funny how a little 'ol thing like barbeque can bring out the best in people. I don't mean that cheap 'back-slappin' put on a happy face' kind of best that we all too often see in our daily working lives. I mean the true blue kind of people that will help you at some ungodly time of the night (or day, during turn-ins, like you and 2 Pigs did yesterday). That's what sticks with me after all the awards and cheering are over.

Well, the meager winnings are good too. Big Grin

John
08-26-2007 11:25 PM
BBQSki Offline

Indeed, that was a well run contest.....thanks Lyle and all the other folks at the association.

And I agree....what is it about hanging out in a parking lot for two days, cooking up some chow and drinking a cold beverage or two that brings everyone together?

....I just wish I was listening a little closer late Friday night when Pikeman was telling us how he was making his pork shoulder........ :lol:
08-26-2007 11:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Yo guy's, now that I have some what recovered from the past week I would like to thank all of you and first of all your friend ship. The BBQ family is a great group of people and I'm proud to know each and everyone of ya. Congrats to all of the winners Jay and Monica, All Hogs Go Heaven and Oink County Cookers, and UTAH SMOKE will be after them again this week end in Arizona representing Utah. Way to go Mike. Thanks to Lyle and his family for all that they have done, and for those of you that are not aware that Lyle has for awhile been added to the board of directors replacing the well missed Rodney who has moved back to Texas. So for a few of you wondering what's Lyle's story now ya know. Great job Lyle. I am really proud of Becci's entry in the dessert category. We went over the rules with Edd about the fuel source for on site cooking, no gas for entry's just coals and wood. Having a motorhome just wanted to make sure that we were not allowed to use the on board oven, so I brought the temp up on "Showtime" and away we went. She almost took it by a slim margin, proud of my baby. Thanks to John and BBQSki for coming down again to support or competitions. Glad to say and call you my friends man, for those of you that don't know these guy's personally you must get to know them. We need to have as many of you Utah cooks join us in Idaho for a first time competition, and if it is a good showing will probably ending up being the new competition cook in Idaho. The dates are Sept 21st and 22nd judges and cooks are needed. UTAH SMOKE, GET QUE'D and 2 PIGS are on board already. Dave [Packer Backer "The Brat"]will be posting more information on it soon. Well it's back to bed gotta get ready for the restaurant tomorrow. Every one have a great week and good health to ya till we meet again. Thanks to all.

keep it low-n-slow "T"

UTAH SMOKE
COMPETITION
BBQ TEAM

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.q4u.com">www.q4u.com</a><!-- w -->
08-27-2007 12:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

I saw those car photos. There were some mighty fine wheels, chrome and bumpers on those beauties. Antique faucet knob for a radiator cap, on a plumbers Model "A" & I'd give her a "10".
08-27-2007 09:04 AM
rjr23 Offline

2 Pigs have much love and respect for the BBQ family that we have gotten to know over the past year. We were the new kids on the block last year and you welcomed us with open arms and made us feel like part of the family from day one and we really appreciate all of you.

Lyle and Joe thanks for a well organized event this year, you guys are the BEST!!! Lyle thanks for all of your kind words from you and your family we really appreciate it.

Patio Daddio - You have a beautiful family. We really enjoy the laughs and our friendship with you. Thanks, for all of your support.

Hoochie - Again, Jonathan and I can't say enough good things about you and your family. LOL! my wife thanks you and your wife as well for doing some dentistry work at a BBQ comp.

Get Q'd - Z and April you two are the best. Thanks for all of your support Jonathan and I are very grateful to have friends like the two of you.

Hi I Que - You were some great neighbors and your Apple Pecan Pie was awesome. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon.

Q4U - T, Becci, and Tyson. 2 Pigs will always value your friendship and advice that you have given to us. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

To all of the other BBQ family members that we didn't get to talk to that much congrats and we look forward to cooking with you again.

Richard
08-27-2007 09:31 AM
BBQMama Offline

I can only second what Mike so eloquently wrote. The "family" aspect of the BBQ community is definitely what makes all that hard work and no sleep worth while, and what keeps me coming back. People ask me why I would take up a hobby that requires so much of a financial commitment without a lot of promise of a payback ... all of you are why. I wouldn't miss the chance to associate with the wonderful folks in this sport for anything. Thanks to all of you for making this my second family. I love you all Smile

Carla
Smokin' Hot Sistahs Competition BBQ Team
KCBS Certified Judge
***Life's too short to eat bad BBQ***
08-27-2007 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Gene;p="5525 Wrote:I saw those car photos. There were some mighty fine wheels, chrome and bumpers on those beauties. Antique faucet knob for a radiator cap, on a plumbers Model "A" & I'd give her a "10".

Yeppers, there were definitely some beautiful "bumpers" of those cars... LOL!!! 8)

And as you mentioned, Richard (2Pigs), those of you who got to taste Vic's pie know it was indeed a delight!!
08-27-2007 09:45 AM
Hook Offline

My congratulations to Dr. Mike. He and his family sure had it coming. Lyle knows how we feel about him. And as usual, Joe did it again!

Lastly, a special thanks to Joe for letting Ashkickers "take one for the team." With all he had to do,he entered the competition to fill out roster to 25 teams to make sure our contest was sanctioned. Cooked no ribs or chicken and still took fifth in Pulled Pork. Way to go Joe.

Hook

Smoke em if you got em.
08-27-2007 09:49 AM
Jaybird Offline

I can't say anymore than you people already have. Joe and Lyle and those behind the scenes that I don't know of did a great job. Thanks for everything including the weather! Utah people are tops in my book. See ya next year

We will do our best at the Jack. It's hard to beat what the Oink County Cookers did last year there, but we'll give it our best shot. Thanks again Utah.

Otis and the Bird BBQ Team
08-27-2007 10:25 AM
Flexo Offline

Last year I became a CBJ and I have been trying to become more involved with the contests and getting to know the teams. It is a lot of fun to hang out, chat and get to know everyone. I have enjoyed getting to know John (Patio Daddio) and Dave (Packer Baker). I have visited with most of the Utah teams and have nothing but respect and awe for everyone. I love to see the results at the end, and love to root for everyone there. Dr. Mike, I have a delema, I am not sure if I should try a crack at cooking in a contest or judging, but baring any crazy event I should be up there to support the Sagebrush & Smoke.

That sure was good stuff!
Tubby's Smokin' Q

KCBS Certified Judge
08-27-2007 10:47 AM
Flexo Offline

Here are a couple of photos

Tubby's Smokin' Q

KCBS Certified Judge
08-27-2007 11:06 AM
Flexo Offline

Here is Joe eating some yummy Q

Tubby's Smokin' Q

KCBS Certified Judge
08-27-2007 11:14 AM
Brian Offline

I also want to throw in my thanks for those who so tirelessly put this thing together. I realize it is a lot of work.

The competition was tough and as I said before that helps us all be the best we can. I have learned a great deal at this event and will use it for the future.

Well stated Dr. Mike. The Utah BBQ family is wonderful and they certainly make things fun at our events.

I want to offer a special thank you to my team for all the work and time they give to this "Hobby" and to my wife Nelly who, in addition to helping with all the clean up and such as Dr. Mike talks about, she wonders what to do with all the leftovers.

Congrats to all the cpmpetitors. Fine effort.

B

DRAGON SMOKE BBQ
KCBS BBQ judge
http://www.brianbaitystudio.com
Sponsored by: Original Charcoal Company (http://www.originalcharcoal.com) Lofte's Private Club and Restaurant
08-27-2007 11:46 AM
SmokinJoe Offline

Well, guys, another one done and over with. A heart-felt thank you to all that participated.

Gotta tell you that hearing "AshKickers" said out loud during the award presentation was a huge shock. We WERE NOT cooking to compete, only to fill out the requisite number of teams to be a qualifier for The Royal. Hell, I didn't even put it together in a presentation - just pulled some good looking bits off the butt, threw it in the box with no garnish at all, and turned it in. I have to say that even though I am THRILLED that Hook and I (and my lady Angela, who kicked in and helped too) got that call, I do not feel it was deserved. Yes, it was a good-tasting hunk of meat, but we didn't go all the way with it the way you other teams did. We made no concerted effort to do the best we could. We just started pulling meat of the cooker, and Hook found some that tasted better than others. If I remember right, Bill's Blues Hog rub was used on that one. Not to take anything away from the excitement of getting a call that Hook and I felt, but I do feel bad that it went down like that. We weren't there to take anything, only to make it a qualifier.

Hook, you really pulled it out, and I'm proud of you man. You did some great prep, and even picked the winning meat. I'm sending the check back your way - no arguments.

T - I've know Bill Arnold via email for a number of years, and finally met him for the first time on Friday. When talking to him, I told him I needed him to meet my best friend, my mentor, and my "brother from another mother" T. Funny thing is that after spending a bit of time with you, he comes back and tells me that his "brother from another mother T is one cool cat". You made yet ANOTHER brother, man.

I was pretty isolated up top there, and didn't get to swing down all that often but it sure was great to see all of you down there. All Hogs from the town where I was born, Lancaster. T, Jaybird, Rex and Mark and crew from Oink County, Jaybird and Monica...all of you up there at that end. I hear you all had a pretty good time throwing Bill in front of the camera. Smile

Anyway, I'm still pretty wiped out. I can't handle all-nighters the way I used to. I don't mean to leave anyone out of any thank you's, but I can hardly remember my own name at times right now. A few more weeks of rest should do it, but it's not going to happen. Brain and I kinda' kicked around some ideas for next year that I'm going to go ahead and get started on. Don't want to lose the momentum we have right now, so now is the time I'll be setting up the scheduling for next year. Got some good plans for '08.

-joe

Get your smoke on...
08-27-2007 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hook;p="5531 Wrote:My congratulations to Dr. Mike. He and his family sure had it coming. Lyle knows how we feel about him. And as usual, Joe did it again!

Lastly, a special thanks to Joe for letting Ashkickers "take one for the team." With all he had to do,he entered the competition to fill out roster to 25 teams to make sure our contest was sanctioned. Cooked no ribs or chicken and still took fifth in Pulled Pork. Way to go Joe.
Hook

Well, about the only thing I "have coming" is a thump on the head or a kick in the butt from time to time... I certainly don't "deserve" much more, that is for certain... 8)

I am totally with you regarding all that Joe was doing at this comp... Trying to run things... Trying to compete... Trying to cook an additional 10+ butts for the charity event... I think I even found him sleeping on the ground at one point Friday night with no padding, etc... Talk about a guy who has been giving his all to things...

So here's to you, Joe - and all that you continue to do for this Association!!
08-27-2007 01:17 PM
truoc444 Offline

Great Event. Joe and Lyle great Job.
Definately my best Gallivan Center cooking experience so far. After last year i was dead set on not cooking there again, but i'm glad i did.

Thanks to all who put it together and to all the friends i've made.

Hoochie, You gotta teach me that High Rankin' "Burnt Chicken"

Thanks again to all

Court

Southern Rootz BBQ...Because it's easier than saying I'm from Texas and only got stuck in Utah when my Car broke down
08-27-2007 08:26 PM
2PigsSmokinB Offline

Well I guess I will add my two cents worth in here. Everyone else had so many glowing things to say, and I guess I will be just an echo. Joe your a stud. To take one for the team, then turn and cook for the charity event like you did, well I guess I have to say the call you got for pork was more than well deserved. Lyle, what can I say. You are really getting good at running events like this. You and your family are such a treat to be around. They are truly a nice family. T, you are a great mentor. When you talk we all should shut up and listen to what is being said. I know for Richard and I we have learned more in the last year than we would have learned in a lifetime on our own. Becci is truly a great person. Your a lucky man T to have her by your side. And to think you get another crack this weekend in AZ. We will be pulling for you all the way from Ireland. John, don't know what to say other than I think I can say great friend when I say your name. You are welcome in UT anytime and if you so desire just call for a place to hang out. Mike, to see you on the stage like that was incredible. You took out so much time to help others in the midst of the competition was a confirmation that you put others before yourself. From helping out Ed to doing dentistry, you were doing it all. That is what this BBQ association is all about. Helping others even when it takes away from your own personal things. Z and April, you guys are great people, and we sure like hanging out with you. We hope to get to see more of you and spending more time out cooking. I have to say, Bill from Blues Hog is a genuinely great guy, and quite the comedian. That dude had everyone rolling. Glad to make your acquaintance. And the last name is a good one too. Vic I have to say your cars are truly beautiful, and the pie was great. Can't wait to see you guys again. To Jay and Monica, a huge congratulations. I know you will represent us well at the Jack. We will be pulling for you all the way. Well I guess we will see you all soon at some competition somewhere, and once again we will enjoy the company of each other.
08-27-2007 08:33 PM
tcurtis Offline

Hey all -

From all of us here at the Gallivan Center, thank you for your support of another great year! The competition went great (thanks Lyle), we had great participation (thanks to Joe for rounding you up, UBBQA, etc), we had a fun crowd (thanks ABC4, CW30, KBER, The End, and IN) and everyone involved seemed to have a good time. Thank you for your help in cooking the butts for charity, the firefighters raised good money for MDA.

Our website has some pics, so feel free to check them out ( <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.slcgov.com/PublicServices/Gallivan/rnr%20photos/RNRphotos2007.html">http://www.slcgov.com/PublicServices/Ga ... s2007.html</a><!-- m --> ). If you have pictures you'd like to share, send them to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tyler.curtis@slcgov.com">tyler.curtis@slcgov.com</a><!-- e --> and I'll see if I can't include them.

Thank you to those of you we didn't get the chance to thank personally. We hope to see you all next year for a competition we expect to be bigger and better.

Your friends at the Gallivan Center
08-28-2007 02:32 PM
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Thanks Tyler.
No one took any pics of us bad guys? the mean old judges. :wink: I'm bummed. :lol:
Good pics of Joe, Hoochie & fam, the lovely April and ol what's his name, oh yah Z. and the rest. I got a few so if I can figure out how to shoot 'em down to you I will. I'm cookin' next time.
Gene
08-28-2007 03:21 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  1st Annual Coalville Pig-Out BBQ Competition Results SoEzzy 23 4,269 07-10-2012 07:02 PM
Last Post: Rod Livingston
  Rock n Ribs explanation. T 0 670 04-30-2012 11:07 AM
Last Post: T
  Rock N Ribs 2011 Steve in Denver 2 1,971 08-22-2011 10:48 PM
Last Post: Steve in Denver