Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Many Thanks........................
BBQMAN Offline

Many Thanks........................
To all the members of the Utah BBQ Association that made my trip to FW&I so memorable!

I really enjoyed the comp, the surrounding area and all it had to offer- and most of all the hospitality of all the great folks I met last weekend.

A special thanks to Chris (and his family), Doug (and his family) T and his wife, Dr.Bob and his wife and everyone else that offered me a glimpse of how things are done in the wild west!

If ya all are ever in Central Florida, please look me up and stop by for a cold one!
08-14-2010 10:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Re: Many Thanks........................
Glad you enjoyed the trip, thanks for the Salmon for the pot luck, and your company for the long weekend, you're welcome to visit with Frankeswine and Ezzygore at any competitions, or when you are travelling through the area on the way to CA.

It was good seeing you after 4 years of email and phone friendship, and I thank BBQ for bringing us together at last! :wink:

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
08-15-2010 09:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Yo Mike, really great to meet ya man. Like I said you can hang with us any time. Great job on the salmon to my man, interesting twist. Take care, keep in touch and keep the smoke in you eyes. Bob said hey.

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
08-17-2010 08:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BBQMAN Offline

T Wrote:Yo Mike, really great to meet ya man. Like I said you can hang with us any time. Great job on the salmon to my man, interesting twist. Take care, keep in touch and keep the smoke in you eyes. Bob said hey.

Thanks T!

I got solid 9s and a few 8s for that dish at MIM in 2007.

Apparently, one judge thought it deserved 6s and 7s, so I missed a walk.

18th out of 100 wasn't too bad.

And that's the way the judging goes, as everyone knows.................................
08-19-2010 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply