Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Grocery Game
Unregistered

The Grocery Game
All,

If you haven't tried The Grocery Game, I highly recommend that you give it a try. We have saved nearly $75 in just the past two weeks. Below is a link to a picture of my Albertson's receipt from tonight. I bought $70 worth of groceries and paid only $32.

My Receipt

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with this company or web site whatsoever. I just think it's really cool so I am passing it along.

John
01-16-2007 12:17 AM
Quote this message in a reply
phatch Offline

Interesting.

My problem is I don't use most of what I see on the sample lists. Or it is an expensive national brand. The SW and other local brands are as good of quality and can be bought in bulk at case lot sales cheaper than the coupon route.

If your eating style matches up with this method then it sounds like a helpful system. It doesn't appear to match up with my style of cooking and eating.
01-16-2007 11:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

When we had time a few years ago we went with one of these coupon ideas and it worked out well for us at the time, since then our tastes have moved on and although I keep an eye on the deals I often find like phatch, case lots and other brands often save as much or more.

I am going to look further into this one though, as we worked with our neighbors on some of the bulk items, and really saved some serious money!

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
01-16-2007 05:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply