Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traeger for sale on KSL Classifieds
SmokinJoe Offline

Traeger for sale on KSL Classifieds
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=424303&cat=238&lpid=">http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad ... =238&lpid=</a><!-- m -->

-joe

Get your smoke on...
08-17-2006 02:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Traeger for sale
The correct address is <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.traegerindustries.com">www.traegerindustries.com</a><!-- w -->.
Gene.
The Grill Shoppe
Logan
08-18-2006 06:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wallywombat Offline

would love to pick this one up and have the larger cooking space. Unfortunately I don't think my wife would like the idea.
08-18-2006 10:24 AM
SmokinJoe Offline

Actually...www.Traegergrills.com as mentioned in the ad is a valid address for the dealer in Boise, who is/was an advertiser on this site.

-joe

Get your smoke on...
08-18-2006 10:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Larry Jacobs Offline
Life Member

Gene, is this one of yours or Jeff's? I think I need another, wonder if my wife would notice Traeger times two.
08-18-2006 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I've had a WSM for about four years and have done very well with it. I have been looking for something with more cooking space and have been seriously considering it. To you Traeger owners, how do they rate and is this a worthwhile step up? Your responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Lyle Earl (pegleg)
08-19-2006 11:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Pegleg Offline

I thought I was logged in on the previous post. I would eventually like to compete down the road, after I graduate from college and have more time. Would it be better to invest in a couple more WSM'S rather than an electric model such as the Traeger. My wife and I were thinking that I would not get near the experience in cooking with charcol, wood etc. if we were to just set it and forget it with the electric models, (I hope I'm making sense here). Sorry about the rambling!!

Thanks,

Lyle
08-19-2006 11:35 PM
Larry Jacobs Offline
Life Member

Sometimes experence can kill you. True, pellet cooking does cut you out on firemaking and tending but it frees up your time to work on the meat end. There is more to winning tastes than throw on rub. Also with pellet cooking you can duplicate your product every time so you don't have to guess if it was the new rub or cut of wood, it just gives you more time to work on the food end. Things like temp., time, moisture, wood type, etc, are still your tools and even the best cooker won't produce worth while food without the skills of a good pitmaster. Just how far apart is a pellet stove from a gas assisted, automatic dampered, wood burning Southern Pride?
08-20-2006 10:51 AM
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Traeger for sale
Jake,
I didn't sell it to him. Maybe Jeff in Ogden did. Can't figure out why one would sell such a thing. Maybe bikes, excess furniture, etc. but a Q rig? not in my - Oops, I did sell you one of mine, well that's a business thing, so I suppose that's ok.
Gene
08-20-2006 02:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Traeger Texas smoker for sale or trade IslandQ 0 838 04-16-2013 12:28 AM
Last Post: IslandQ
  KSL Traeger w/Digital Control $110 Larry Jacobs 14 1,793 05-14-2012 06:41 PM
Last Post: imfree2q
  Big Traeger on KSL Larry Jacobs 0 504 03-11-2012 10:35 PM
Last Post: Larry Jacobs