Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So Ezzy Update?
PackerBacker Offline
Posting Freak

So Ezzy Update?
Hello all... Just wondering if there is any report on how Chris's dad is doing??
WE hope all is well .
Dave

PACKERBACKER BBQ TEAM
KCBS CERTIFIED JUDGE
"Wait until Next Year"
And yes... I hate Brett Favre
07-19-2010 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Re: So Ezzy Update?
Sorry for the confusion and thanks for all those who helped get us out of VOT as quickly as you could, Debbie and I were very touched by the speed and heart felt responses that we got from all the BBQ'ers that were around at the time.

It's actually Ken's Dad, Debbies first husbands Dad (not mine, but Pete has been like a second father to me since I got here), and he's in the later stages of passing, his kidneys shut down on Saturday morning, and today his liver function is down too, it's the end of 87 years of a good life with kids, grand kids and great grand kids, they have given him anything from 3 days to two weeks, but this is after lung surgery last week and pneumonia the week before that.

We hared home Saturday, thanks to Bo and ??? his friend (from Tumbleweed BBQ), giving us some duct tape to repair the tear in the RV roof. Left early Sunday, arrived St George, saw Pete and half the family, went back early this morning, (saw the other half of the family), and stayed through to noon or so, had some minor car trouble, but sorted it all and got home about 6:15 tonight.

The Doctors are helping to control Pete's pain, but there is not a lot else that they can do without hurting more than helping, Pete is a sunny soul and has brightened my life for knowing him, I will miss him, and I'd like to ask for thoughts and prayer for the whole family, Pete's wife Peggy and all the kids, grand kids and great grand kids, and any one else who knows of or knew him.

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
07-19-2010 07:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply