Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A BIG THANK YOU!
bbqkate
Unregistered

A BIG THANK YOU!
To everyone at UtahBBQ.org! It was great meeting you all, and sharing some of T's great Q!

We'd especially like to thank T, Becci, Tyson & Tabatha for all their kind hospitality, warm welcome and great food! From the time we pulled in to the time we left, you all made us feel right at home....and Mugsy thanks you for all the delicious bones! T, have tried all your seasonings...and will be ordering more of your Steak, Chop and Meat Dust! That is some kinda good...and has been a big hit here! Rick & I owe you & Becci a "nightcap" and some more stories around the rig! Thank you for the warm memories!

Thanks to Joe, Dr. Mike, Rod, Pat and Z for making the time to meet with us. It was good to see April & Z again...and congrats on your call in Nevada!
Sounds like the Utah cooks are going to give the Boise cooks a run for their money!!

You all have done an awful lot in a very short time...and should be proud of yourselves! I have heard nothing but praise on the KCBS CBJ class you had, and this site is one of the best out there for BBQ news/info. Keep up the good work, and we hope to join you all in August...if not cooking, then just to swap some more stories...with some good friends.

Once again, THANK YOU all for all for the warm welcome!

Rick & Kate

PS. Hope this one goes through...tried a week ago...and it "vanished"!! Computerese...is not my forte!
K
06-12-2006 09:24 AM
Quote this message in a reply
SmokinJoe Offline

Right back atcha', Kate. We were certainly very pleased to meet the couple that advised us so much in establishing ourselves!

C'mon back anythine!

-joe

Get your smoke on...
06-13-2006 09:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A BIG BIG (Skinny Boys BBQ BIG) Thanks to Gene! Infamous Dave 10 1,969 12-18-2007 12:30 PM
Last Post: Infamous Dave