Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Biz cards
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Biz cards
Joe,
I'd be able to spread them around Cache Valley if you'd like. I'm out nearly every weekend cooking something. This place needs some insight as to what the H*^> is going with BBQ. I don't know if when I joined up my address was in there. If not, e-mail me & I'll call you with the info. I printed a bunch of flyers with the official logo off of the site & I'll spread them around too.
Gene
04-09-2006 06:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SmokinJoe Offline

Gene (and all),

Knock yourself out! Big Grin That's why the flyers and cards were posted on the site here - for all to download, print, and spread around! So by all means, my friend in Q, put 'em where you can!

Thanks!

-joe

Get your smoke on...
04-09-2006 10:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sampson Offline
Posting Freak

Q in the Valley
Gene, man you are not kidding about the lack of real Q in Cache Valley. I just moved here from Reno, where there are a couple of great places. Reno also hosts a little get together every labor day. A couple of dozen cooks from around the world get together for some sort of world championship rib cookoff. I'm pretty sure that financially speaking I had been keeping the whole affair running with my high rate of rib consumption. Now here in N. Logan, I have yet to find anything better than Chili's baby backs. I do have a backyard smoker going so when I'm really jonesing for some good Q, I just do it myself. Which it turns out is also a great way to meet the neighbors. Funny how friendly folks are when the neighborhood is filled with hickory smoke...
10-06-2006 03:30 PM
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

Biz cards
"Mmmm BBQ" (H. Simpson)
Have you been to Eddies' in Smithfield? He's closer to Real Q (other than ourselves of course) than the chain joints.
Those places just do a pretend job.
Gene
10-08-2006 08:46 AM
sampson Offline
Posting Freak

eddie's
Yeah, I tried a pork sandwich, but didn't care for the sauce...
10-09-2006 11:48 AM
Gene Offline
Posting Freak

biz cards
Yep, same here. Don't much care for his sauce. He uses apple wood for all his smokin, which is ok. I usually just get something with no sauce and use my own when I get home.
10-10-2006 05:29 PM