Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Friends
stewartr002 Online

New Friends
My wife Pam and I had the great pleasure of meeting T, Becky, and Chris (SoEasy) at Q4U yesterday. We stopped for lunch and before you know it, T came out from the kitchen and joined us. Later, Chris arrived and we all had some excellent conversation. Two and a half hours later, Pam and I had to go or we'd probably still be there jaw-jackin' about BBQ. It was an excellent time...felt like family when we left. T, Becky, and Chris are super folks. Thanks T, Becky, and Chris for your warm hospitality. Looking forward to future get togethers.
Randy
04-17-2011 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

RE: New Friends
You're welcome!

We thought you guys were great folks too, glad to have found some more family out there in the wilds of Hill.

And thanks for Jessie for the steer!

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
04-17-2011 05:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

Yo, really a pleasure meeting you two as well although I must say that I felt as if we were old friends. Thanks for coming in, and we are looking forward to you guys meeting the rest of the great people in the organization. Yours in BBQ " T "

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
04-19-2011 10:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nub2bbq Offline

I had a similar experience as well...Stick around there's a lot of great people and advice here as well. If you like BB-Q, know how to smile and laugh, then you're family. WELCOME!

Back in 82' BB-Q Team
I, Mike Haman being a respiratory therapist , fully endorse smoking as part of a healthy lifestyle. Light em' up boyz!
(And NO that is not me in the avatar! ;>)
-------------------------------------------------
04-19-2011 10:56 PM
stewartr002 Online

(04-19-2011 10:56 PM)nub2bbq Wrote:  I had a similar experience as well...Stick around there's a lot of great people and advice here as well. If you like BB-Q, know how to smile and laugh, then you're family. WELCOME!

Thanks. Glad to be here and looking forward to meeting everyone.
04-21-2011 07:49 PM