Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cancelled for 2011 -- Smokin' Valley Barbecue Challenge
Pegleg Offline

Cancelled for 2011 -- Smokin' Valley Barbecue Challenge
We regret to announce that due to unforseen circumstances, the Smokin' Valley Barbecue Challenge has been cancelled for 2011; it will be rescheduled for next year. If there are any questions, please send me a PM or e-mail me at redneckpegleg@gmail.com.

We apologize for any incovenience this may have caused any of you and greatly appreciate your continued support.

Very Sincerely,

Lyle Earl
KCBS Certified Judge
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark ---- professionals built the Titanic.
04-17-2011 03:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

RE: Cancelled for 2011 -- Smokin' Valley Barbecue Challenge
Dang sorry about that, I was looking forward to another local competition in a part of Utah I hadn't seen yet.

Let us know what and where the next one is going to be.

If there is anything else that we can do to help promote the contest next year in Huntsville, please come back back to us and we will do what we can to help make next years contest a success.

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
04-17-2011 06:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Results of the Huntsville Smokin' Valley BBQ Challenge Pegleg 2 1,198 07-07-2011 10:33 PM
Last Post: tipsforBBQ
  July 1st and 2nd Huntsville, Smokin' Valley BBQ Challenge Pegleg 7 2,186 03-15-2011 10:50 PM
Last Post: Three4Que
  Frostbite Challenge Barbecue Cookoff at the ISE Backcountry Utah 26 5,484 03-11-2009 02:49 AM
Last Post: Backcountry Utah