Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jesse's BBQ Class Another Winner!
stewartr002 Offline

Jesse's BBQ Class Another Winner!
Big Johnson's BBQ class was another winning event put on by Utah BBQ Organization's managing member Jesse Johnson at "For Your Kitchen" in Ogden Utah Friday night! More than 25 eager BBQ students attended and were delightfully overwhelmed by the demonstration of Jesse's innovative recipe's, artful methods of BBQ meat prepration, side dishes, and mouthwatering BBQ. Who'd of thought to use whole milk in a cole slaw recipe that you can whip up in less than 5 minutes? Or, to use 5 different beans and 3 different meats in a BBQ beans recipe. And of course, he cooked and served award winning brisket, ribs, and pulled pork from his trailored Pits & Spits smoker that he pulled up to the class location so everyone could get a look at. The BBQ was absolutely delicious and more than worth the low cost of $20 for the class. Debbie of "For Your Kitchen" was an excellent host. I went home with 7 new recipies, a better understanding of how to get better cooked and tasty BBQ, along with a dozen tips that will help me amp up the flavor, tenderness, and appearance of my own BBQ. Many thanks to Jesse and "For Your Kitchen" for making this class available. They will do it again in Aug. You can be sure, I'll be on the first row for that one too. Recommend you get signed up early so you won't miss out!
RandySmile

Randy Stewart
"Utah BBQ Org., Florida BBQ Asoc., & KCBS Certified Judge"
Green Mountain Grill Jim Bowie Pellet Smoker
Smoke On!
06-26-2011 06:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
T Offline
Posting Freak

RE: Jesse's BBQ Class Another Winner!
Great job Jessie!

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
06-26-2011 06:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Johnson's BBQ Offline
Managing Member

RE: Jesse's BBQ Class Another Winner!
Thanks guys...!

I was great night and the start of a long weekend of Q'n... See everyone this weekend in Huntsville!

Cheers!

Pit's & Spit's 3060 - Yoder Comp BBQ Cart YS640!
KCBS Certified Judge

Sponsors:
Wasatch Front Winnebago
(Riverdale Road in Ogden)
BBQ Pit Stop
D&M Meats
06-27-2011 02:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BBQ 101 Class A Winner! stewartr002 3 1,596 05-16-2011 02:34 AM
Last Post: nub2bbq