Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Brinkman Professional offset smoker.
Dutchovendude Offline
Managing Member

Free Brinkman Professional offset smoker.
KSL AD:

Free for the taking. Used Brinkman Professional offset smoker.
Midway, UT 84049 | Feb 25, 2012
Add to Favorites ยป

Used brinkman offset smoker. free to whoever wants it. It's in Midway Ut. and waiting to get gone!!!!!! 901 Schneitter Cir. Midway, Ut. 84049. Swiss Oaks aprtments, sitting outside before you enter the parking garage. It hails all the way from Atlanta, Ga. and has pumped out some serious poundage of meat, therefore she is well seasoned and ready to go. I'm leaving tonight to pick up a new smoker, this is the reason why I don't need her anymore. PLease no calls. Just come and get it, load it up, take it home, pull your meat out, rub it real good, smoke it for several hours, and devoure it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=...d=&search=

TUMBLEWEED BBQ
KCBS Certified Judge
Utah BBQ Organization Certified Judge
Email me at: mike@utahbbq.org
WWW.Tumbleweed BBQ.com
02-25-2012 10:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

RE: Free Brinkman Professional offset smoker.
SOLD

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
03-01-2012 06:33 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dutchovendude Offline
Managing Member

Did you get it bro?

TUMBLEWEED BBQ
KCBS Certified Judge
Utah BBQ Organization Certified Judge
Email me at: mike@utahbbq.org
WWW.Tumbleweed BBQ.com
03-01-2012 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Nope, but if I had seen your post earlier I would have!

I love my Cimarron and if I could get another for free I'd have been there, of course knowing my luck, I'd get there only to see it being loaded into the back of Larry's truck! Wink

Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
03-02-2012 10:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BarkingPig Offline
Rub on it!

Hey Ezzy,
I need to apalogize and make a confession. I listed that the night and hour before I left for Texas to get my new one. I should have listed here for you guys but completely failed to think about it. I needed it gone in a hurry so my HOA wouldn't freak out too bad. I wish I had known you wanted it. She was ate up with rust from that Georgia humidity and created pinholes.
I listed her on KSL in hopes to not only get rid of it, but to hopefully have someone begin the journey into smoking.
I hope you forgive me and. sorry.Wink

Dis bbq so good, it'll make ya slap yo mama in the mouth!
03-05-2012 10:54 PM
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

No problem... you saved me having to explain to my wife why we needed "Just one more cooker"! Wink

03-07-2012 01:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Almost completed Ugly Drum Smoker free to a good home. Lucky 13 5 660 11-02-2013 05:46 PM
Last Post: Razcals Ribs
  Vertical offset smoker Bandera / oklahoma joe mmurry 2 1,364 09-11-2013 12:08 PM
Last Post: SoEzzy
  Offset BBQ Smoker/Grill Trailer on KSL Big Johnson's BBQ 0 1,013 06-18-2012 05:14 PM
Last Post: Big Johnson's BBQ