Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Snider Bros. Meats
T Offline
Posting Freak

Snider Bros. Meats
Yo, stopped by today to see Will. I must say how nice it is to see someone supporting Utah BBQ cooks with the much needed supplies. You new cooks and old, you don't need to order supplies off the internet anymore and pay for shipping. Kosmos injections, soaks, rubs and BBQ sauce, Butchers injections, rubs and BBQ sauces just to name a few. Temp gauges such as Thermapen from Thermoworks, he even has the cases for the super fast Thermapen, Maverick duals. He has grill gauges like the one I demonstrated in the class that some asked about. The list goes on and on guys. Do yourself a flavor, and check what's in the store I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Will, and his crew are great people, and would love to see ya, and by the way check out his selection of meats while your there. Back yard to Pro's he can supply your meats for ya. Good to see ya today Will, and thanks for being you!

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
04-05-2012 06:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HDBBQ Offline
Keep your Pig Smiling

RE: Snider Bros. Meats
Love going up there.. See Will at least once a week. Great crew as well!!! Keep it up Will see you later today!

James Parr
H&D BBQ TEAM
Sponsors:
Snider Bros Meats
BBQ Pit Stop
ALLREDY Canopies
Jensen Pit Custom BBQ Smokers

http://www.hdbbq.net
04-06-2012 07:43 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Grandpa Jon Offline

(04-05-2012 06:43 PM)T Wrote:  Yo, stopped by today to see Will. I must say how nice it is to see someone supporting Utah BBQ cooks with the much needed supplies. You new cooks and old, you don't need to order supplies off the internet anymore and pay for shipping. Kosmos injections, soaks, rubs and BBQ sauce, Butchers injections, rubs and BBQ sauces just to name a few. Temp gauges such as Thermapen from Thermoworks, he even has the cases for the super fast Thermapen, Maverick duals. He has grill gauges like the one I demonstrated in the class that some asked about. The list goes on and on guys. Do yourself a flavor, and check what's in the store I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Will, and his crew are great people, and would love to see ya, and by the way check out his selection of meats while your there. Back yard to Pro's he can supply your meats for ya. Good to see ya today Will, and thanks for being you!

Are they up north at all?

OU8SomeQ2.... Big Grin
04-06-2012 07:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pigout Offline

No, Northern location closed...Sad

"BBQ so good it's time to Pigout"
04-06-2012 09:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post