Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Master Judge
T Offline
Posting Freak

Master Judge
Michael Glenn (Mugsy) who is a local CBJ judged his 30th in Las Vegas at the ACM Awards weekend.. Mugsy led the Judges' Oath (so big a contest that he had to use a bullhorn). He is now eligible to take his masters class giving him the right to wear the pink suspenders. Mugsy got his original CBJ certification in New Hampshire. Would also like to say thanks for your support for Utah BBQ over the years, and be well my brotha. Mugsy will be a judge at the Sam's club event. Good job!

keep it low-n-slow " T "

Sponsored by Pit Stop BBQ
Sponsored by Camp Chef & Majestic Meats
Sponsored by Cross Canyon Arms
[Image: utahsmoke.jpg]

KCBS Certified Judge

www.Q4UBBQTruck.com
04-10-2012 12:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Member closed account! Offline
Eating Enthusiast

RE: Master Judge
Congradulations Mugsy, being a Master CBJ is a very big deal. Thank you for all your time and commitment to BBQ. I hope we get to meet at the Sams comp.
04-10-2012 04:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mugsy Offline
KCBS Master Judge

RE: Master Judge
Thanx, guys. Special thanx to T. He was gracious enough and patient enough with me to let me "cook" (OK, I washed a lot of pans 'n stuff) with him in Heber for my qualification. He's a walkin' Wiki-BBQ-pedia. The taste-testing made me think I was in BBQ heaven instead of Heber!

M u g s y
KCBS Master Certified BBQ Judge, Certified Table Captain; Utah Certified BBQ Judge
I used to eat natural foods until I realized that most people die from natural causes.
04-23-2012 04:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply