Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Closing threads
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Closing threads
[rant]

I don't like closing threads but every so often I'm put into a position where a thread is not left alone by everyone, and so it continues to roil and boil!

Sometimes instead of prodding the sleeping dog, it's better to just leave it laying down asleep and ignore it!

Everyone on this forum that doesn't spam the forum is allowed their opinion, attitude and voice, it is not the right of any single entity or group to dictate who or what gets banned. I moderate this forum to the best of my abilities and I'll take suggestions from anyone, but if you can't get along with another poster and their threads or posts, ignoring them is the adult choice... I wish it was as easy a suggestion to follow, as it is to say!

My Grandmother used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all"!

[/End of rant]

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
06-11-2012 08:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tex-mex Offline

RE: Closing threads
(06-11-2012 08:01 PM)SoEzzy Wrote:  [rant]

I don't like closing threads but every so often I'm put into a position where a thread is not left alone by everyone, and so it continues to roil and boil!

Sometimes instead of prodding the sleeping dog, it's better to just leave it laying down asleep and ignore it!

Everyone on this forum that doesn't spam the forum is allowed their opinion, attitude and voice, it is not the right of any single entity or group to dictate who or what gets banned. I moderate this forum to the best of my abilities and I'll take suggestions from anyone, but if you can't get along with another poster and their threads or posts, ignoring them is the adult choice... I wish it was as easy a suggestion to follow, as it is to say!

My Grandmother used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, say nothing at all"!

[/End of rant]

Lov ya Chris .................
06-11-2012 09:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply