Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A big thanks from BBQ Pit Stop
bbqpitstop Offline

A big thanks from BBQ Pit Stop
Hello,
As this year comes to an end I just wanted to take a minute to thank each of you for your support of our new BBQ store, BBQ Pit Stop. We've only been open for a few months but the support has been incredible. We've got some exciting things planned for the store that we're hopeful to have completed by this Summer/Fall. Stay tuned for more details. Before I opened the store I had no idea there were so many other people already involved and so passionate about BBQ here in Utah. I've had a great time meeting all of you who have visited our store and I hope to get to know more of you this year, either at our store or at one of the local comps. I think we've got some great BBQ talent here in Utah and I think we're only going to see our teams get stronger as more teams get a chance to compete in more comps. Also, thanks to each of you for having an active role in the Utah BBQ seen. Without mentors like each of you we will never see the BBQ growth we would all like to see here in Utah.

Again I thank you for your support and look forward to another exciting year of BBQ here in Utah.

Best Regards,
Steve Johnson
12-26-2012 09:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Part Time Job Available at BBQ Pit Stop bbqpitstop 2 265 02-04-2014 10:12 AM
Last Post: fidel_astorga
  A BIG BIG (Skinny Boys BBQ BIG) Thanks to Gene! Infamous Dave 10 1,938 12-18-2007 12:30 PM
Last Post: Infamous Dave