Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FOR SALE trailer frame
WE7BBQ Offline

FOR SALE trailer frame
For sale is a heavy duty trailer frame perfect for a smoker wagon.It is 10 feet in length from tip of hitch to rear.It comes with leaf springs and axel if you want it.Its an old farm axel of some sort and the hub is to large to fit a chev rim,so i jerked it out and was going to get a regular axel,but decided to make a mount for my tandem axel flatbed instead.It has a 2 inch clasp type mount and is also 6 feet wide.This aint no flimsy sissy trailer like you pull behind a lawn mower this thing is farmer solid.Im asking 150.00,its prolly worth that in scrap weight,if you are interested email me we7bbq@gmail.com.[/b]shoot my pictures are too large to post and i do not know how to cure this....any help appreciated

WE7BBQ........Why yes,I am a HAM!
Newly certified Utah BBQ Org.Judge.
Just an old hillbilly smokin on a couple backyard smokers.[/color][/b][/size][/font]
03-10-2013 12:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WE7BBQ Offline

RE: FOR SALE trailer frame
(03-10-2013 12:29 PM)WE7BBQ Wrote:  For sale is a heavy duty trailer frame perfect for a smoker wagon.It is 10 feet in length from tip of hitch to rear.It comes with leaf springs and axel if you want it.Its an old farm axel of some sort and the hub is to large to fit a chev rim,so i jerked it out and was going to get a regular axel,but decided to make a mount for my tandem axel flatbed instead.It has a 2 inch clasp type mount and is also 6 feet wide.This aint no flimsy sissy trailer like you pull behind a lawn mower this thing is farmer solid.Im asking 150.00,its prolly worth that in scrap weight,if you are interested email me we7bbq@gmail.com.[/b]shoot my pictures are too large to post and i do not know how to cure this....any help appreciated

If interested email me and ill email pictures...there fixed!

Just an old hillbilly smokin on a couple backyard smokers.[/color][/b][/size][/font]
03-10-2013 12:29 PM
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

You ran add pictures to your posts. Click the Preview Post button, then when you look at the bottom it has the New Attachment button , then Choose file and browse your computer for the picture, when you select it, you then get option to insert into post, click that and it adds an {attachment=#####} but with square brackets.

the other way to post pictures is to host them on the web, photobucket, image shack, or flikr allow free sign ups for image hosting, then copy the code and insert it in your post.

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
03-10-2013 12:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WE7BBQ Offline

(03-10-2013 12:53 PM)SoEzzy Wrote:  You ran add pictures to your posts. Click the Preview Post button, then when you look at the bottom it has the New Attachment button , then Choose file and browse your computer for the picture, when you select it, you then get option to insert into post, click that and it adds an {attachment=#####} but with square brackets.

the other way to post pictures is to host them on the web, photobucket, image shack, or flikr allow free sign ups for image hosting, then copy the code and insert it in your post.

Thanks Chris ill give it a whirl later doug

03-10-2013 12:59 PM
Larry Jacobs Offline
Life Member

Hey Doug. Good to see you made it the judge class and here. I already ran a picture of you here so you can use it for your profile shot.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

"Never Trust A Skinny Cook"
Lang 60
FEC100
WSM
Traeger
03-10-2013 09:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Small concession trailer for sale on ksl $2899 norm 3 2,711 05-15-2010 06:02 PM
Last Post: sampson
  Trailer Dolly for sale - SOLD SmokinJoe 1 1,379 09-21-2006 10:26 AM
Last Post: SmokinJoe