Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pueblo Colorado Boats, Bands & BBQ June 10th & 11th
Pueblo CO Riverwalk Offline

Pueblo Colorado Boats, Bands & BBQ June 10th & 11th
Hello All,

I would like to announce the Boats, Bands and BBQ in Pueblo will be Friday June 10th and Saturday June 11th. We still also plan on having the judging class that Thursday, for those of you who would like to participate.

The 2011 Boats, Bands and Bar-B-Que is the Riverwalk’s 11th Annual nationally sanctioned BBQ Cook-Off. This event has been declared a State Championship competition, providing the winner an opportunity to compete in the National Championship and making Boats, Bands and Bar-B-Que a premier Colorado Cook-Off. The 2010 event drew 57 cookers who were competing for a total purse of $15,000, and a 2-day crowd estimate of over 35,000 people. In 2011, the goal is to bring in 70 cookers and attract an even larger crowd. The BBQ Cook-Off is one of many events taking place at Boats, Bands and Bar-B-Que. Patrons enjoy craft vendors, festival food, inflatable kids’ rides and great music that goes into the night. This is the can’t-miss, summer kick-off event!

Applications are now on our website at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.puebloharp.com">www.puebloharp.com</a><!-- w -->. Once you get to our website go to events, upcoming events, and click on Boats, Bands and BBQ. All applications are in PDF form and can be accessed from our website. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Kevin@puebloharp.com">Kevin@puebloharp.com</a><!-- e --> or call me at 719-406-3460.
01-12-2011 04:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  May 11th UDSF DADS BBQ Competition Phelps41 0 254 05-04-2013 11:48 AM
Last Post: Phelps41
  Colorado Competition Colorado Porks and Hops Challenge SoEzzy 1 782 02-14-2009 06:31 PM
Last Post: SoEzzy
  Colorado Competition Colorado Barbecue Challenge SoEzzy 1 740 02-14-2009 06:23 PM
Last Post: SoEzzy