Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lil Jambo Competition model with big pictures!!!!!!
Unregistered

Lil Jambo Competition model with big pictures!!!!!!
Hey Everybody!

I was in Texas earlier this month looking for smokers for us here in Utah. I met with Jamie Geer. We came up with a up graded model of his back yard smoker. It is bigger and insulated!!!!

I can get both smokers
Backyard $1,200.00 , 20 x 48 not insulated
Jambo Backyard Competition ,$1,775.00 Insulated, 24 x48 grill, 7 gauge steel.

I am picking 5 of these up next month and hope to save 50% off shipping.
Also I have the Jacks Old South Smokers. I have the one he used on the show if you want to come see this weekend!!!!!!!
Call me with any questions

Roger Livingston 801 859 4037 e mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rogerl@integra.net">rogerl@integra.net</a><!-- e -->
R and R BB Q Team
01-29-2010 11:14 AM
Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Re: Lil Jambo Competition model
They look interesting, are they single shelf or double?

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
01-29-2010 12:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

Single shelf. If you need a little more room you could use rib racks. A big Jambo is 5'4' by 26" really not a whole lot bigger!

Measure out 24" by 48", it is a lot of room. These weigh over 600 pounds. I think you could heat a house with it! But Don't !!!!!

Roger
01-29-2010 01:05 PM
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

Pssst Roger, your cell phone pictures on KSL suck, get yourself some better pictures, I thought I had gone blind when I went for the close up! Tongue

Good luck with the sales, where are you cooking /showing the pits this weekend?

Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
01-29-2010 01:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

I don't have Jambo Pits, yet here. He, Jamie Geer is making this one, all he had was the smaller pits.

I have the JOS smoker here at my house in Taylorsville UT. If you want to see that one call me, 801 859 4037,
It is a great pit too. Has plenty of room to compete or to cater. Can hold about 16 butts. Can cook fast like on the show, 350 getting the water pan to steam making really moist meat or use at lower temps. 175 to 250 degrees.

any one wanting to come by. please call me.

Thanks

Roger
01-29-2010 02:15 PM
Unregistered

a few guys have called about checking out the JOS tomrrow. i'll have it fired up from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Look forward to seeing you guys,

roger
01-29-2010 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Soezzy, heck I'm lucky i got a picture on the post. Really they are bigger than 2 inches.

call me so I can put on bigger pictures.

Rstone
Hope you can come by tomorrow.
01-29-2010 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: Lil Jambo Competition model with big pictures!!!!!!
Ezzy

those are the same picture. not sure why they came out fuzzy???

Also, had a hand full of guys come by to check out the JOS, surprised that they were guys on the UBBQA who never post, just wanted to check out smokers. First fire up on the JOS came out pretty good considering the first smoke and cold. I think the fire pans need expanded metal instead on metal pan with wholes, so it will burn here in Uath better. No problem having them change that.

Surprise none of you guys came by to check it out!!! :?

Rstone
01-31-2010 02:37 PM
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

I'll be there for the next time given the chance, family matters kept me away thin weekend.

01-31-2010 10:56 PM
FishBoysBBQ Offline

I would have loved to come by and check out that JOS smoker. Too long of a drive from Boise this weekend. I am definitely in the market for a new, large smoker this summer and the Jambo and JOS seem to be good options.
02-01-2010 09:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Unregistered

If anyone wants to come see the JOS smoker you can come see them at anytime. Just takes a phone call to come see it.

Thanks call me
Roger 801 859-4037
02-01-2010 04:11 PM
Unregistered

After the last Pit Master Show, Jamie (Lambo Pits) Geer had 25,000 hits to his web site. What did they want? The Lil Competion Pit! Wow, His pits are the most used by the tops teams in the USA. The big Jambo's are sold out until April with running 6 days a week!

I have only 2 left of the LIL Jambos for my first deliverly around March 5th. $1,775.00 plus $300.00 for delivery here in Salt Lake. I can dropped them off in Denver or
St George aroung that time for about the same cost.

JOS smokers are going fast to! Great for comps or the guy who wants to start a little catering. Water pan is a mirical worker. I cooked chicken to 190 degress and it was still moist. Saved my butt, I mean Chicken. Call to come check it out. I have the one used on the last show at my house here in Salt lake.

Call me if you are interest so you will have it for the BBQ season.

Rstone
Roger 801-859-4037 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:rogerl@integra.net">rogerl@integra.net</a><!-- e -->
If you got BBQ, You got Friends........
02-06-2010 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Good News!!

I have ordered more of the Lil Jambos and the shipping price has come down to $200.00 per smoker for Salt Lake pick up!!
Hope to have them the first week of March.

Rstone
Roger ( for Patio Daddio )
02-11-2010 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Lil Jambo Compition model, Finally Here!!!!! Guest 11 2,254 12-15-2010 08:45 PM
Last Post: Dutchovendude