Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CBJ Judges?
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

CBJ Judges?
If you have taken your CBJ in the last few years and read this website, or if you have family and friends who took their CBJ certification, and still are current with their membership of the KCBS, please either post on this thread, or PM me your contact details.

We don't have a record of existing CBJ's, and even if your KCBS membership has lapsed, we would like to have your information available for the up coming year, and the contests that will take place.

If you can include the following information in PM's:

Your Name.
Your User Name, (if different).
Your CBJ #
Your email address, (or)
Your Phone #

If you are posting on the forum please only include the following information:

Your Name.
Your CBJ#.

The reason for the differences between the two formats, is that we don't want Bot's and Spiders picking your email address or phone # off the web site.

Once we know who has their CBJ certification, we will be PMing or emailing you for the other information!

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
12-01-2009 02:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bpuska Offline

Re: CBJ Judges?
I am very interested in taking a CBJ class but not sure of the details in doing that. I am assuming from this post that I would need to havea KSBS membership and take a sanctioned CBJ class. Looking at their site there does not seem to be a class anywhere close to us. Not sure I can swing a trip east for a class. Any thoughts, suggestions?
01-21-2010 11:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SoEzzy Offline
Administrator

See your other thread <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.utahbbq.org/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2694">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=2694</a><!-- l -->

Respice, adspice, prospice. Latin proverb.
Respice = you didn't use enough spice the first time! adspice = you ought to add spice, you know? prospice = you should be an advocate for spice!
[Image: 142.jpg]
KCBS Certified Barbecue Judge.
UBBQO Certified Barbecue Judge.
01-21-2010 11:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bpuska Offline

thanks.
01-21-2010 12:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CBJ Judges and non-certified judges? SoEzzy 1 1,200 04-12-2010 04:23 PM
Last Post: SoEzzy